Chapter 9: ❤ Forgive me ❤

I just want to say thanks for all suport! You guys are truly awesome

- - - - - - - - - - -

I walked over to them and gulped loudly. "H-hi, again." I said looking on my feet. "Hi sweety." GD said cute. "Hi." T.O.P said in the way he used to. GD acted just like normal and didn't show any sign that he knew about it. No damage done this far.

When we were done for the day GD walked over to me. "Wanna do something, go watch a movie maybe." He asked. I got all stiff. Did T.O.P really tell him? "Um, what do you mean?" He frowned. "Don't say you never seen a movie?" I looked down. "Of course, but let's just chill. Okay?" He put his hand in mine and kissed me on my cheek. "Whatever you want."

We decided to go take a milkshake in town and then watch a movie at GD's place. I was happy again and forgot all the trouble. We laughed and had a great time and in the car we sang along to all the songs.

When arriving at GD's place we first choosed a movie which took a really long time since we had really different film type. When he finally were a gentleman and gave up I choosed a typical movie. (Guess which one? I'll leave it too you). GD ordered pizza and then came back to see what movie I've choose. He moaned and I smiled widely. "You must be joking?" He said and wrestled me down to the ground. I laughed at him. He sat with his legs over my stomach and had a good grip around my wrists. I was stuck. "Get off!" I laughed. He leaned forward and gave me a long kiss. The doorbell rang and he finally got off me. The pizza was here. I got a text from Ashley. "What are you doing?" It said. I answered that I was at GD's place. "OK." She texted back. "I'll be right back, I'm just going to use the bathroom."

I walked down a hallway and inside the bathroom. When I came back GD sat in the sofa. My phone got a text and light up. It was Ashley who texted me. "Have you told GD now? You really should." I sat down and took my phone off the table and put it in my lap. "What's that about?" He asked gently. "Nothing." "I hate when you lie to me." He said looking straight into my eyes. I looked away. "Don't worry." I said and tried to cover up with a smile. "Fine then." He said a little annoyed. "I can ask Ashley myself." I looked at him. "Please don't, you shouldn't hear it in the wrong way." I begged. "Well just tell me." He said a little nicer. I took a deep breath. "T.O.P kissed me..." Silence. He didn't say anything, I waited. "So... Where do you stand now?" He asked calm. "We haven't talked..." He frowned. "Do you like him?" I was shocked. "Wait, what? No!" I said. He stood up and walked to the door. "Where are you going?" I asked trying to catch up with him. "I'm going for a walk, lock after yourself." He said and threw me his keys. I just stood there looking like a fool and saw him walking away head down and hands in his pockets. This didn't turn out the way I thought... It wasn't any idea to wait for him because he didn't seem to come home for a while. I wrote a letter saying: "please call me so we can talk." Then I took my stuff and left. It was dark outside... I didn't see much. I locked and put his keys in a pot and texted him where it was. I didn't try to contact him more that night because I knew he needed to think.

After taking a cab home I couldn't sleep once again. I stayed up and tried to clear my mind. I walked out on my balkony and watched the view over Seoul. I love the lights and movements. You couldn't see any stars and I didn't find the moon either. A cold breeze came and I walked inside. I wondered where he was. Hopefully at home, hopefully all right.

I went to sleep also. I texted him a finale thing. "forgive me." then I fell asleep. It think I cried a little, but I don't remember.

- - - - - - - - - - -

What do you think will happen' now? Leave a comment ;) Love you all