Chapter 5: ♥The kiss♥

Enjoy!♥ Love G-dragon 4-ever! 8 days left to his birthday now!

-     -     -     -     -     -     -     -      -      -     -

That day Gd was very quiet, but he made sure he was around me all the time. Seungri looked at our way alot. I was just about to say something when he said he needed to go to the restroom and disappeared. Seungri quickly came over to me. "He is really nervous and wants your number. Think you can put it in?" Seungri said nicely and handed over GD's phone. "Sure." He had already locked it up and I wrote in my number. I put on a heart on my name also. When I was about to hand back the phone I got an idea. "Is it okay if I do a instarape?" I said smiling. He laughed. "Sure."

I took a picture of myself and looked better then I used to do. I wrote: "Follow me!! @cessanz #I #Rock #And #Hate #Hash #tags

I put it up on his account "xxxibgdrgn" I got likes right away. I gave the phone to Seungri and he put it back in GD's bag.

When GD came back he walked over to me and ran his fingers through his hair before putting his hands down in his pockets. "Hi." he said and smiled his sweetest smile that always made me melt inside. "Hi." I siad. "Um... do you think I can get your number? he said looking me straight into my brown eyes. I couldn't hold back my laugh and get all red in my face. "Well... you already have it." I chuckled. GD quickly looked at Seungri with a "Seriously dude?" expression on his face. "You can also check instagram." I teased before I walked away. He looked confused but walked over to his bag and picked up his phone.When he realized it he laughed and walked over to me. I didn't know what he was going to say or do but I realized it to late. He took my phone and walked away with it. "You don't know my code!" I said putting my arms proudly crossed over my chest. "I can ask someone." he said smiling.He walked over to Kira and asked. Kira said it right away smiling. He cracked my code and took a photo of himself and put it up.

And of course now afterwards I know he also write beyond the follow me part that I suck. He teased me of course. And I can just say the picture is gorgeous of course. Because he was on it. I never deleted that photo from my profile, I'm proud over it. Still.

I tried to get it back but he held it away from me. Then I totally panicked, he wasn't on my instagram anymore, he locked at my pictures. "Hey, that's private." I said. "Okay." he pressed the escape button and I finally thought he would give it back to me when he was looking at my texts. I panicked even more. What if he saw what I had been talking about with Kira. I tried to reach out for it but he held it away for me again. Suddenly I jumped up on his back still trying to get it. He started laughing running away with me. I laughed also. He ran out in the corridor and back in to the couch where he got me off. He gave me back my phone. "So Seungri and Kira's going to a café huh?" he teased. So he did see our conversation. I was about to leave in embarrassment. "It's okay, I didn't read more." he said. I stood up a half meter in front of him. "Promise?" "Promise." He took a step closer to me and held my hand. He leaned forward and were about to close his eyes when someone smashed the door. "Ey, guys! Taeyang said he'll pay ice-cream for everyone. Are you guys coming or not?" T.O.P said and quickly shut his mouth when he saw what we were doing. "Um, I'm sorry." he said with rosy cheeks. "It's okay." GD replied. "Are you coming?" he asked me. "Sure." 

We meet down on the bottom floor and walked down the street together. Everyone was there except for Seungri and Kira. I was happy for them, they would make a great couple.

I was walking in the back row with Ashley and Nelly. Ashley gave me a angry glare and looked away. The boys slowed down so they were walking with us girls. 

"Who wants the biggest ice-cream ladies?" Taeyang asked smiling. "I want!" Nelly said laughing. "Okay then." I saw GD was walking next to me with his hands in his baggy jeans pockets. Suddenly Ashley came up between us. "Hi." "Hi." She was nice against me again like nothing had happened. Maybe she just was in a bad mood or tired. "GD, isn't your birthday soon?" she asked. "Yeah, I'm gonna throw a party. I will invite you all guys." he said now talking to all of us. "And of course Kira and Seungri." We walked around a corner and saw the café. "It's gonna be the party of the year, it usually is." T.O.P said. GD just laughed at it.