Chapter 8: The wrong kiss ❤

Did she stay the night... ehm... sorry to make you disappointed guys. She didn't.

-       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -

I didn't stay the night. I teased him a bit before saying goodbye. He kissed me and offered to drive me home. I said it's fine and hugged him goodbye.

Right now I'm in the YG building and sitting in the recording studio with Teddy and Se7en. Teddy is going to help us with the song (because he's a pro). Se7en was just about to try and record and walked inside the singing room. After a couple of times he got it. I made my part too after a few more tries than Se7en. We still had a lot to do but was done for the day. As soon as I walked through the door I called GD. He was busy. I sighted. I got a call. It was T.O.P. "Hi." "Hi, what's going on?" I asked. "Well nothing, if your not busy... I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go watch a movie." He said a little nervous. I didn't get why. Isn't that what friends does? "Yeah sure, I'll come over to you." I answered. "No it's fine, I'll pick you up."

At the cinema we bought popcorn and coke. We sat in the back row. The movie was a action romance movie kind of thing. It was really good. We had a really good time. In the end the two main characters leaned closer and kissed each other. I felt something on my shoulder and turned to T.O.P, a second later I felt his lips on mine. I was shocked and didn't move. I came back to reality and realized the kiss was over. He just looked at me, like he was waiting for my reaction. I stood up and just walked out, didn't look back. I missed the ending but I didn't want to cry in front of him. I leaned against a wall, slowly sinking to the floor and buried my face in my hands. I felt some tears on my cheeks. Why did I cry? I didn't kiss him, he kissed me. I didn't cheat on GD. A bit away I saw T.O.P coming out. He looked for me but didn't see me. With his head low he walked out and probably went home or to look more for me. I just sat there trying to get myself together, the movie was over and the others came out fo the bio saloon. I didn't know how to get home, T.O.P had been driving me here. I tried to catch a taxi or a bus but no one cared to stop. "I guess I need to walk home then." I sighted.

I had walked two kilometres when a black car stopped next to me. You couldn't see through the dark windows. I walked over to it. The driver rolled down the window and a well-known face showed up. "Need a ride?" she asked. It was Ashley. "Your my savior." I said and walked over to the passenger seat. Ashley was first focused on the road, suddenly she frowned. "How did you get there from the beginning?" I got a lump in my throat and looked out the window. "I was on my way from the cinema." I said trying to keep my voice stable. "With who?" she asked curious. "A friend." "Which friend? I know most people." she said. Why did she have to ask so many questions? "Never mind." my voice cracked. She noticed it. "Hmm? GD?" she asked. "No, T.O.P." I finally said. "You were on a date with T.O.P?" she said surprised. "It wasn't a date, not in my head... But I don't know what he was thinking." I said. My sadness went over to anger. Why did he do that? He know I'm together with GD. "Hello?" Ashley said clapping in front of my face. "Earth to Celine! Did he try anything?" she asked. "Oh... well... he kissed me." I said. Her mouth was wide open. "Oh no he didn't!" she said. We were by my house and she stopped. "Well... did you accept it?" I looked at her. "Of course not! I would never cheat on my boyfriend!" I said. "Just forget about it, get a good sleep and I see you tomorrow." she said. "Were going to record the music video huh?" I asked. "Yeah." "Well see you tomorrow. Goodnight." "Goodnight."

I didn't get much sleep but could at least rest my head. I woke up early and knew I wouldn't fall asleep again. I took a shower and did my makeup and hair ready. I ate breakfast while watching TV. We were on the news, they talked about the songs release date and what expectations they had. After brushing my teeths and put on my clothes (white skinny jeans and a black top) I made my way to the building when I recived a text from Nara. "I'll be helping you out today 😊" I was glad to hear that. Long time no see. Then something hit me like a brick in the head. Top was going to be there, and also will GD. This was probably going to be a long day, or at least awkward.

Inside Nara was waiting. I greeted her before telling what happened yesterday. She always knew what to do and I could trust her, she would never tell anybody. "Just pretend that you already forgot it, focus on your work." I nodded.

As soon as I walked inside the movie making door I saw T.O.P, then I also saw GD. I walked over to Taeyang instead. He always teased me and started right away. I said something back and was about to leave when I was hugged from behind. "Hello Gorgous." I smiled, it was cute. I turned around to see his wonderful smile. He gently kissed me and I could see T.O.P staring in the background. "Are you tired?" He asked looking on my tired eyes. "I didn't get much sleep." I answered. "Why?" I got a little annoyed by all these questions, mostly because I wasen't good at answering them. "No reason." I said. He looked skeptic on me. "Why do you lie to me?" He made a mix of puppy face and cute worried frowning. What do you answer to that? "Don't worry." I gave him a kiss on his forehead and left in a hurry to get away from more hard questions.

Ashley walked over to me. "Have you told him yet?" She asked. "No." She gave me a OMG face. "You lied?" "No, not exacly!" I said in panicing over her reaction. "Well you are in big trouble now!" I turned around to what she was looking at and saw GD and T.O.P talking. "He won't say anything." I said mostly to calm myself down. Then his finger pointed right at me. Oh oh... Now I'm in big trouble.

-       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -

What do you think will happen' now? Will GD believe her or his since very long time best friend?
Love you, thanks for all suport ❤