Chapter 16: Love Triangel ❤

Hope you enjoy! And by the way, I do from now on follow 4 follow! :) And if you follow me and I haven't followed you back, send a message. My phone is bad at updating wattpad so I might not see.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I couldn't sleep, well in the same situation, who could possibly do? I was awake all night. His words echoing in my head. "I love you." And the the even worse part. I liked him too. His cute cateyes and smile. He was nice and funny too. But I loved GD more and would always do.

*Earlier*

"I love you." I almost lost my breath. He did what? "You said you got payed to kiss me!" I said. "Yeah but I never said I didn't love you! And I do, I've tried to tell you this for a long time now." He explained. "I like you too but-" "But what? GD? He buys your love for money." "He doesn't, he just has alot of money." I said protecting my boyfriend. "I'll just tell you a thing, who had been here for you these months?" "But he is on his tour, that's not fair!" "He could have alot more time to visit you I can promise you that." T.O.P said. "Think whatever you want." I said. "Goodnight, love you." He said sweet like nothing had happened. "Goodnight." I said cold and hang up.

**

Me and Kira was at work and recorded a song to our new album. "I can't think clear, I'm tired." I groaned. "You didn't sleep?" She asked. "No." "You was so happy about GD?" "T.O.P called..." I started. "And he said?" "I love you." Kira didn't say anything. "So?" I asked. She looked worried. "I think he really do... And I have no idea what you should do about it." She sighted. "Damm it."

How do you get off T.O.P without hurting him? He is still one of my best friends.

"You have to tell him." Kira finally said. That was the problem... "I can't." I whispered. I liked him... No matter how much I tried to not, I did. "I can do it for you." Kira said. "No... He must hear it from me." I said.

When we were done for the day I said goodbye to Kira and packed downmy phone and other things in my bag. I was about to leave when T.O.P came in. I greeted him and he did the same. I continued walking but felt someone grabbing my wrist. "Can we talk?" He asked. "Um... Sure." I said and gulped. He didn't notice. "So, what is it?" I asked. He took my hand and I looked down at it. When I looked up his face was inches from mine. He had closed eyes and was leaning even closer. "T.O.P!" I screamed and tried to get him off. "I'm engaged!" I screamed. His eyes got big. "What! With who!?" He said. "GD, who else?" I asked. His cateyes got dark. "Why Celine, he's not good for you!" T.O.P said. "He is, but you certainly isn't!" I said and got out of the room. "Wait." He sighted. But I didn't care. "I'll tell you who paid me for kissing you!" He said. I stopped. "You will?" I asked confused. "Yes, as long as I get T talk to you." He said. "Well, fine." I said and turned around. He walked over to me. "You know why he proposed? Because then he got you and I can't touch." T.O.P said. "But what about friends then?" I say. "Everything for you." He said and put on a fake smile, but I saw he was heartbroken. "And... It was Ashley who paied me." He continued.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for the short chapter I'll make longer next time. Love you guys ❤♥❤