Chapter 23: ♥ Leaving ♥

Sorry for not updating for a loooong time, I've been doing lots of things lately and haven't got the time to write. Here it is though! Hope you like it?

Will she leave?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I didn't want to hear what they were screaming so I looked at the nearest window. Under the window it was one meter until a balcony roof. I climbed out of the window and landed softly on the roof. I jumped down on the grass and almost fell, then I started walking back home, again... To pack and then leave to the airport.

I stopped by a boutique and saw Ashley. I wanted to say goodbye, but I was so scared and bad when it came to goodbyes and we weren't friends anymore either.

I kept walking because I didn't want GD to see me leave. He wouldn't let me go without talking to me first, and I didn't want to speak to him.

I got home and quickly packed all my stuff in a huge suitcase. I looked at all Christmas decorations we had put up and smiled at how bad it got. But after his grandma came and fixed things it was really cozy.

I left the house that no longer was my home and tried to get into the city and find a cab.

The wind was blowing my hair in my face and I didn't see where I was going. Suddenly I bumped into someone. I looked up and excused myself.

"Celine?" a familiar voice said.

"Oh, Tayeang!" I smiled. "Where are you going?" he asked, looking suspicious on my suitcase. It was no idea to lie. "I'm leaving..." I told him. "You're moving?" he asked and thought I was going to stay in Seoul. "I'm leaving Seoul actually." I explained. "You're going to Busan? For a vacation?" he asked, I could see in his eyes that he didn't want to know the truth. "I'm leaving Korea, I'm going back to my family in the U.S.A." I told him. "For a visit?" he asked. "Yeah... A kind of long visit..." I said. "Well, see you around then when you come back." he said but gave me a tight hug, we both would miss each other. I knew he understood I wasn't going back, but he didn't show any sign of it.

Taeyang was about to leave when he stopped. He took out something from his pocket and put it in my hand. I smiled widely. It was the money I gave him after he paid for my ice-cream but didn't want to accept. It was a little messed up after been going from me to him over and over again so many times. "It was fun having you around, keep that as a memory of me." he winked before walking away. Left me in the wind all alone.

I thought back on that day when it all happened. I had that big crush on GD back then and we hadn't started dating yet. T.O.P had been all to shy, Taeyang was one of my best friends and we ran around putting the money in each other's hoodies, jackets, pockets and backpack and purse. Kira was my best best friend ever and she had it going on with Seungri. Nelly and Daesung was secretly dating but no one knew it yet.

So much had changed and I really missed how it used to be...

I waved to a cab that stopped right beside me and I got in. "The airport please." I said to the driver. "Oh... Celine isn't it?" The man said. I was used to be recognized and smiled at him. "Yes." It was a really old bold man. "Could you please sign this for my granddaughter?" he asked handing me a paper and pencil. "Oh, sure, no problem." I said. It was probably the last one I'd ever do.

I didn't felt guilty because it wasn't my fault that Candy Crush had split up. It was Ashley's, and the others had already been planning doing solo albums anyway.

The old man started driving and I saw the city swish by, the lights were everywhere. It was so beautiful, it was another thing I was going to miss...

I arrived at the airport that was crowded as usual. The next flight to U.S.A was going in three hours. To spend my time I bought something to eat and a stuffed bear holding the South Korean flag in the gift shop.

After eating I plugged in my headphones in my ears and played my playlist. A song by ShiNee started playing loudly in my ears.

Then to my surprise I heard GD's voice. I turned around quickly.

There was no one there... did I get illusions? Then I realized a bigbang song playing on my phone and that it was GD that had been singing. I didn't want to change song and I listened smiling. Their voices made the stress go away. I felt relaxed.

Suddenly the music on my phone stopped and a picture of GD showed on up. He was calling. I ignores the call and started the music again. Once again it stopped and the same person was calling. I ignored it. He called over and over like he never was going to give up. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and answered.

"Hello." I mumbled slight annoyed. "Where are you? Celine, where are you!" He freaked out. "Woah, take it easy." I said trying to calm him down. "I talked to Tayeang." he said. "Okay." I said nonchalant. "Please don't... I can promise to not bother you, I really can! And everyone will miss you, and I don't want to be the reason that you leave! And that you don't have the time to even give them a proper goodbye." he said talking so fast I almost couldn't hear what he said. "Calm down." I repeated. "I can't... I love you too much." he said. Was he crying? It sounded like it. "Goodbye, I love you too, and I will always do." I said hanging up. I really did love him but he wasn't the same anymore.

The plane was going soon so I got up. I walked to the plane I was going to fly with and got into it with the other passengers. Now it was too late, if I got off now I couldn't get on the plane again. That was the rules.

I got a call. It was GD again. I answered. "Look outside the plane." was the only thing he said. Outside he stood, tired and crying. A tear rushed down my face when I saw him. Without thinking I ran out of the plane ignoring the angry staff. Ignoring that I wouldn't be able to go to my family in the U.S.A, or the fact that I might being hurt once again.

I dropped my suitcase and ran into his arms crying. "I love you!" I screamed to him. "I love you too." He wrapped his arms around me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just want to clear things out, the girl

In the café was his sister and it was her birthday! Hope you understand now :)

What do you think?

I got a little surprise of what I wrote by myself :D

Vote if you liked the chapter and comment if it is something you want me to put in the next chapters, I listen to all your advices :) ♥

Love you ♥♥