Chapter 12: Purple Hoodie ❤

You guys are supportive as always!❤ Hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I enyojed writing it! First I got stuck but then everything just came to me ❤

-       -       -        -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -

The next morning I felt him next to me. His deep breath could tell that he was asleep. I looked at the phone and saw a new message from Kira. "Call me as soon as you see this." I got up and walked out the bedroom to let GD sleep without getting disturbed.

I called Kira to see what was so important. She answered almost immediatly. "Hi, I heard about what happened yesterday." She started. "Oh, yeah." I said. "Well I got to see the video tape and as you said there was someone inside there. If you hurry over to me you can see it." I really wanted to see. I got dressed and when I was about to leave GD opened the bedroom door. He didn't look that awake. His hair was standing in every possible way. His eyes were almost not even open. He leaned against the wall. "Where are you going?" He asked sleepy. "To a friend, see you later." I said and gave him a peck before heading outside. He stopped me and gave me a longer kiss before heading back to bed.

When I got to Kira's house she walked over to her computer. After pressing some buttons she turned the screen to me. I saw myself walking inside. Then after me someone in a purple hoodie sneaked in with the hoodie covering the face. She took the stuff and put it in my bag before running outside and slammin' the door after herself. I saw myself turning around confused. Kira closed the video.

"You see." She said. "I don't know what to say, I'm not having anyone against me what I know." I said. "Hopefully we'll fond out sooner or later." Kira said. "Let's go to the mall and cheer you up." I smiled. "That would be nice.

I bought a few clothes and a pair of shoes before we bought ice-cream and then headed home.

I came inside and saw GD in the sofa writing his music. "How's it going." I asked and kissed his forehead. "Good, but I still have much left to do." He said. I tried to read what he had written already but he put me down in his lap. "So, what have you done with your friend then?" He asked. "Kira? I saw the video from your lounge, someone came inside and took it." I telled him. "I knew it wasn't you so you don't have anything to prove." He said and put his arms around my waist. "I love you." "I love you too."

The next morning I was going to work and was up early enough to walk there. GD had left in the evening the past day. I put on my makeup and my red pants with a white shirt. I had a Obey cap on my head and straightened my hair. I had my white converse. With my music playing loud in my ears I walked out in the early morning.

When I almost was there I saw someone sticking out of the crowd. A purple hoodie...

-       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -

Hope you liked it! Who do you think is the "purple hoodie." Love you guys ❤