Chapter 24: Settling down ♥

Okay last chapter here we go! Hope you liked this book! And thank you all for your support in every way, people have been so cute that they contacted me on everything from wattpad and kik to Instagram.
Now that this is the last chapter, why not write a comment huh? About what you think about the book :) I'll answer every comment too.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I was sitting in my car with Kira on my side. We were going to find the perfect dress. "It must be white and with the longest dress trailer you have ever seen!" Kira said smiling. "I called Nelly who is planning everything and she said the theme is going to be white and blue since it's your favorite color." I was very thankful for that Nelly was planning everything for me, she was a true friend.

Me and Kira tried dresses for hours but finally we found the perfect one. It fit perfectly and had that long dress trail Kira wanted. It had some blue details that would fit for the theme.
We paid and left the store. I already had shoes so we went to see how Nelly was doing. We found her at the flower shop. "Isn't this perfect?" she asked holding up a big bouquet with many beautiful flowers. I smiled at her enthusiasm.

When I got home I got greeted by a hug. "Hi angel." GD said planting a kiss on my lips. He was as curious as usual and tried to look what was in the shopping bag "Ah ah!" I said holding it away from him.

The clock was 1 am and it was our wedding day. I couldn't sleep. GD was breathing heavily by my side with his arms wrapped around my stomach and buried his face in my hair.

I woke up by the sun shining through the window. GD was already up. I got out from our bedroom and saw him standing by a window in the hallway. He looked out and seemed to be worried. I sneaked up from behind and hugged him. "Nervous?" I asked him. "I have never been more nervous in my whole life." he said. He was shaking. "Me neither." I told him.

The doorbell rang and Kira was her to pick me up. We were going to fix my hair and makeup. "Celine wait." GD said walking over to us. "Here, it belong to my mom and she wanted me to give it too you." he said. I turned around and he put it on. It was beautiful. I was definitely going to have it on the wedding. "Thank her a thousand times from me." I said and hugged him before leaving.

"I have something important I have to do." I told Kira. "What is that?" she asked. "Just drive where I say." I ordered. After driving a while she realized where we were going. "Why?" she asked confused. "Do you want to follow?" I asked. "No way." she said.

I knocked on the door and the one who opened was no one else than Ashley. She looked surprised. "Can I come inside?" I asked. "Sure." she said. We sat down in a couch nearby. Her house was even more expensive looking now than before. "You're leaving for China today huh? I asked her. "Yes, I will be staying there for a long time." she said. "I just want to say a proper goodbye." I explained. "Good luck and hope your career will be even more successful." I told her. She seemed touched. "Thank you. And I heard you're getting married today, you drove all way here on your wedding day to say that?" she asked me. "It was important for me to say, we're rid now hopefully?" I said. "Of course and good luck with your future." she said and hugged me. "Thank you." I whispered.

After that I went to a saloon with Kira and made my hair into an advanced braid. My makeup was very light and joyful.

The moment was here. I was standing outside the doors with my dress, necklace from GD's mom and the shoes on. I fixed my hair one last time and checked my makeup. It was time to go inside.

As soon as I walked through the doors all eyes were on me. I saw T.O.P, Taeyang and Daesung making thumbs up to me. I smiled at them. GD's mom saw that I wore her necklace and I whispered 'thank you'
Teddy, PSY and the others from YG was there too. Bom made a circle with her thumb and pointing finger and out out the three other fingers. She meant I looked perfect.

My eyes finally came to the altar. Seungri was best man and his mouth smiled wider than ever. Nelly and Kira was standing in light blue dresses and looking at my reaction to it all.

When I was next to GD we hold hands. He was shaking. "It's okay." I whispered to him and he calmed down a bit. After promising to be together until death tear us apart Seungri came over to GD with the ring. He said something to him and GD nodded. When I saw the ring I noticed to my surprise that it was even bigger than the first one. Much bigger. After that he put it on my ring finger he looked straight into my eyes. Was that a tear? The next moment he leaned in and kissed me. Applause were pounding in my ears.

On the wedding party Bigbang performed. I couldn't stop laughing at T.O.P's funny dance and Daesungs aigoo. Se7en and T.O.P made their own performance after and it was just as funny. Bingu T.O.P was back. The way he smiled at me showed that we were family no matter what. We all were. And soon we would get another member, I looked down at my stomach.
Little Bob...

- - - - - - - - - -

That's it! The end! I will really miss writing this story :( But it was a fun trip, like a roller-coaster.
Love you all so much!!
♥♥♥★♪♬

So the name Bob maybe sound a little weird but I named it after a friend of mine and hope she'll see it, I named it Bob because I promised her The name Bob would play an important role in the end.... And it kind of did xD Hope you like it Emily
Thank you for all baby names I got, many got the same name types as I got :)