Chapter 20: Pregnant ♥

Hope you like this chapter, and thank you for being patient :) ♥ 
True reader right there ;)

-      -       -      -      -      -      -       -       -      -      -      -      -       -      -      -      -      -      - 

I didn't understand what T.O.P had meant. After acting all weird and driving me home to talk with GD private I felt fear in my stomach. What was going on?

T.I.P and GD came out together and I could see both looking worried. "What's happening?" I asked confused. GD walked over to me and hugged me to my own surprise. "I'm sorry." was all he said. "I still don't know what we're talking about." I said getting angry over that no one told me. "Sit down." T.O.P said slowly. I slowly sat down waiting for one of them to say something. But there were just silence. "So?" I said. "You..." T.O.P started but stopped. "GD should tell you." I saw GD getting a little nervous and looked down to the ground, playing with his fingers.
"You... May be... Pregnant." he said slowly, looking me in the eyes.
I was shocked. I was more stunned then ever.
T.O.P looked with disgust at GD but kept being quiet, he had promised to leave our relationship alone. "So, should I do a pregnancy test?" I asked. "the sooner you know the better." GD said sighting. "I guess so." I mumbled. "Thanks for taking her home." GD told T.O.P as a sign for him to leave. "No problem, call me if something happens." T.O.P said looking at me. "I will."
He left and GD shut the door after him. "Lay down." he ordered me. "I'm just fine." I said. "You look tired, just rest a bit and I'll be right back." he said putting a blanket over me and a pillow under my head. He kissed me on the cheek before leaving..

When he had left I got up again. I wasn't that tired. I got some food from the kitchen and turned on the TV to watch some Korean drama series.

When I heard a car door slam I quickly turned of the TV and hid the food before taking on the blanket again.

GD came inside the door with a pregnancy test in a little bag. "Here." he simply said handing it over with pressed cheeks. "Thanks." I mumbled.

I got up and he took my hand and followed. He let go of my hand when we came to the bathroom door and I got in. I wasn't sure if I would lock or lot but decided to not. I looked into the mirror and realized that I looked really tired.
Then I heard a slam against the wall in the hallway outside. Did he just slam his head against the wall?!
"Are you okay?" I asked loudly. "Oh... Yeah I'm fine. How about you?" he wondered. It sounded like an everyday chat but it probably was because of how nervous both of us were.

I looked at the test... "You should see this." I said to him. He slowly opened the door looking into my eyes, trying to find a reaction. "What does it say?" he asked.
"It's positive, meaning I'm pregnant." I said. He ran his hands through his hair and bit his lip. "Do you want to take it away?" he asked me frowning a bit. "What? Never!" I said holding onto my stomach tight. "Well, I guess we're having a baby then..." he said trying to get it inside his head. It felt unreal.

He took a grip around my waist and kissed me. "We're having a baby." he said and got back to kissing me.
How will T.O.P take this? I didn't look forward to when we had to tell him...

-      -      -      -      -      -      -      -      -      -      -       -      -       -      -      -     -      - 

So what do you think? :) Sorry for short chapter but did this in a hurry instead for homework :/
(it took like 5 minutes but whatever :P)

Otherwise, any names you would like to suggest? It can be anything from Bob to Hyori :)

Stay tuned for next chapter 
♥ 
Love you guys 
♥