Chapter 17: ❤ Disaster ❤

Sorry for not updating for long, I'm working on another fanfiction too (U Kwon and Zico).
Hope you enjoy
❤♥❤

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

T.O.P had tried to call me all night. I just ignored the calls.
After T.O.P had told me about Ashley I walked away, not looking back. She was such a backstabber. But what to do? If I tell her about it, there might be argues and fights. It can make the group split up! But should I try and pretend like nothing has happened? Absolutly NOT.

The sun was shining outside as I walked through the park. The autumn leaves was twirling around me. I saw cute couples walking around and it made me miss GD really much. I sat down on a bench sighting. Then someone hugged me from behind.

"T.O.P! What part of leave me alone don't you get! Stop ruining my life!" I half screamed. Then I noticed that the person behind me wasn't T.O.P.
"Hi angel." He said smiling soft. "How did you know I was here?" I asked confused. "I got instagram too you know." He said. "Aha." I said when I finally understood. "I got all day off." He smiled. "You have! Let's go!" "Wait, where?" "Anywhere, come on!" I said smiling. "Wait." He suddenly got serious. "You said something about T.O.P..." He said. "Oh, it's nothing." I said waving away the question. "I hate when you lie to me." He said looking worried. "I promise." "Tell me." "No." "Why?"
When I was about to say another excuse I felt his lips on mine. I kissed back. "Soon you'll be all mine." He whispered in my ear. "Hopefully really soon." I whispered back. I just wanted to marry him right now in this moment.

He forgot about T.O.P and now also we walked around like cute couples. During the day we walked around town, not having a clue about where we were going. I was so happy having him around. "Are you hungry?" He asked. "Maybe a little." He bought me a hamburger. After eating half of it a dropped it. I got so surprised of what I saw. "Look!" I said to GD. He saw it too. Both of us dropped our chins. "They are dating?"
Daesung and Nelly was kissing next to a tree.
Then Nelly saw us and got red all over her face. "Um... Hi." She said trying to cover her blushing. "You two are just to cute together!" I said. Daesung blushed too. GD looked like he was about to laugh and I punched him with me elbow in his stomach. "Yeah." He agreed. "So how long has this been going on?" I asked. "Since, a week after we met." Nelly said smiling. "That's why you've guys been missing?" "Yes."
We said goodbye and left. "That was cute." I said. "You think everything is cute." GD smiled. "Don't be worried, you're still on first place." I joked. "About cute stuff..." He said. "... Here you go." He gave me a little teddybear. "Aww! That's so sweet, you shouldn't have done that." I said throwing myself in his arms. He kissed me and then looked at his watch. "I'll have to drive you home baby, gotta get back to work." He said. "Okay." I said.

He stopped his car outside my house and kissed me goodbye. "See you soon, love you." He said before driving away.

I didn't know what to do so I took a walk. Then I heard slamming and screaming. It came from T.O.P's house a bit away. I went there to see what was going on. I recognized the voices. "Oh no."
I ran inside as fast as I could and stepped between them. "What are you doing here Celine?!" GD screamed at me. "I would like to ask you the same thing." I said and looked mad at him. "Yeah, get out." T.O.P said. "If you leave her alone." Gd said. "Never." T.O.P said.
GD threw a punch at his face. "Stop it." I screamed. It was like they didn't hear me." They kept hitting each other and throwing around stuff. I almost got a chair in my head. I felt my tears rushing down my cheeks. "That's it!" I screamed higher than ever. Both of them stopped and looked at me.
I rushed out through the door, just trying to get away. I run through the forest. Branches hitting my face.

When I finaly stopped I was at the place GD had been when he ran away. It was just like the way Seungri had describe it. I sat down looking at the view. You could see whole Seoul from here. It was dark and cold outside. Then something moved in the bushes behind me...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What do you think is in the bushes? Leaves comment!
Love you all and sorry for weird grammar

Also, I've had the same video twice now... but haru haru music video fits this chapter so good, hope you don't mind :)