Chapter 19: ❤ Sick ❤

Hi! This chapter was pretty hard to write so sorry for late update
Hope you like it :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was waiting. She just stood there quiet. "So?" I asked. "Well, I payed T.O.P mostly for GD to break to with you, and to revenge that you got in the group except for Lizzie. And when she got in jail, I really started hating you. I tried to pay T.O.P once more but he refused." She said. "He did?" I mumbled. "Now afterwards I see he did it for free." She said laughing. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "He messed it all up anyway." She said. "It's not funny." I said angry. "Oh, to have two handsome guys fighting over you? Of course not." She said ironicly. "It might seem to be, but not when it's acctually happening!" I explained. "Whatever you say." She said like she hasen't been listening at all. "Leave T.O.P alone, he haven't done anything to you." I said. "He haven't? So breaking my heart isn't 'to do something' huh?" She said getting teary eyes. "What?" "See, you don't know everything!" She said and walked away.
"Ashley wait, what did he do?" I shout after her. "Ashley! Please tell me!" I ran after her.

I caught up with her by the elevator and got in just before the doors closed. "I might understanding how you feel, please tell me." I begged her. "How would you know?" She asked. "I maybe won't know how you feel and you won't know how I feel. Before we make any drastic conclusions, let's tell each other. And we maybe can understand a little." I suggested.
"We were together for two years, then he broke up with me for another girl!" She said with tears rushing down her face. "I've been hating him since then." She said wiping the tears away. "I'm sorry.'' I whispered and hugged her. She hugged me back. "I'm sorry for everything!" She cried. "I wish you and GD good luck."
"Thank you so much Ashley, it means alot." I said happily. The elevator doors opened and we got out. "I better go home." She said smiling before she left. "See you."

I took the elevator up again and got back to T.O.P. "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked. "Why do you even worry?" He asked. "Because you're my best friend." I said frowning. "But nothing more." He sighted. "I love you like a brother, I love you too much to ever risk our friendship." I said. "Does that mean you love me more than him?" He frowned. "I love you both in different ways. I know we are meant for each other so I don't risk anything." I said. He didn't say anything. "I heard about Ashley..." I said breaking the silence. "She told you?" He asked surprised. "... She seem to haven't got over you yet." I continued. "No, defenetly not." He agreed. "But I gotta go, see you soon Oppa." I said and left.

It was the first december and me and GD was now living together in his house. The open fire was burning and some gingerbreads were in the oven. We were trying to put up some christmas decoration. "The gingerbreads are burning!" I heard him scream. "The sticking fell in the fire!" I screamed back. I laughed at him when he tried to rescue the poor stocking. "Stop laughing and get the gingerbreads!" He said. "I'm on my way!" I said making my way to the kitchen. They were burned. I guess christmas preperation wasn't our thing. GD came into the kitchen to throw the stocking that was all black. "Let's just call your mom next time." I said smiling. "Great idea.'' he agreed.

He carried me up to the bedroom and lay down on top of me. "I love you." He whispered in my ear. "I love you more." I said. He took his shirt off, showing his abs... (What happened then is up to you)...

It was December the 18 and I was going around on the mall looking for christmas presents to buy for my family and friends. Then I saw a purple hoodie. First I didn't care, but then I got lower tripped and fell. "Ashley?" I asked confused. It couldn't possibly be Lizzie, she was in jail!
"Guess who got out." She asked. "Lizzie!?" I said surprised as I tried to get up. "Ashley paid to get me out." She said. "She did?" I asked. "Yeah, and life is going to be a hell for you now." She said smiling. I quickly walked away. She didn't come after me.

When I had bought the presents I got home. "Hello?" I called to see if anyone was home. "Hi angel!" GD said from somewhere on the first floor. He came into the hall and smile when he saw me. "Finally you're home." He said kissing me. "You know what?" He said excited. "No?'' "T.O.P called... He apologized." GD said. ''He did? That's great, no more drama!" I smiled.

I was was about to kiss him back when I suddenly felt a weird feeling in my stomach. "What was that?" I whispered to myself. "Huh?" He asked worried. "Oh nothing." I said walking over to the livingroom. "I hate when you lie to me." He said following me. "I'm probably just hungry." I said. "I'll bring you something." He said as he walked into the kitchen. He came with food and something to drink.

"So, what did you buy?" He said excited as he grabbed my bags. "Ah ah! Get your hands off, wait until christmas." I told him and put the bags away.

The food was really good. But as soon as I had finished the meal I got gag. I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could and leaned over the toilet. I threw up all food I had eating during the day. I slowly stood up and made my way back to the livingroom. But someone grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs. "You should rest." He said. I layed down on the bed and he came up with neccessary things as towels, water and a bucket. "Are you still feeling sick?" He asked me. I was all dizzy. "A little." I mumbled. He crawled up next to me and just held me tight. I think I fell asleep in his arms.

The next day GD wanted me to stay at home but I went to work anyway. When I came to the studio I got greeted by T.O.P. He was about to record. "Hi." I said but just after that I was running to a restroom.
When I came out again T.O.P stood there worried. "What happened?" He asked. "Nothing to worry about, I'be been feeling dizzy and sick for a while now." I said. "It might not be that you're sick." T.O.P said still worried.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So... If she's not sick? What is it then? What do you think, leave a comment :)
Sorry if there is any errors.
Vote?