Chapter 10: I'll fight for you ❤

Hope you enjoy! ❤

-       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -

I woke up because of my phone ringing. "Hello?" I mumbled. "Did I wake you up?" A male voice said. "GD?" I said and suddenly wasn't tired at all. "What? It's Seungri." He laughed. "Oh... I'm sorry." I said and got tired again. "Hey... Don't put me on second place just because your together with him noona." He said. "Together? I don't think we are anymore. Or... Soon we won't be." I said sighting. "Huh? What happened, when I talked to him yesterday afternoon he talked so loving about you." Seungri said. "He did?" I said and got warm inside. "Do you know where he is?" I asked. "Not at home, I've called." Seungri said. I got stomachache. Where was he? "OK, can you call me if you hear from him RiRi?" I asked sugarsweet. "Of course." Seungri said. "Can I ask you something?" He continued. "Sure." "What happened yesterday?" He asked. "Um... I guess he found out that T.O.P kissed me." I heard him spit out water (that's what it sounded like). "What? T.O.P would never in his lifetime do that." Seungri said like it was a joke. "He did." I said serious. "Why on earth would he do that?" Seungri asked. "I wonder the same." I said. "So GD is angry at you?" "Yes." "Is it because he don't believe you or that it just happened?" I didn't know. "I don't think he knows. He's probably confused, that's why he took off." I said. "Don't think he doesn't trust you, it's just that he's been knowing T.O.P for ten years and they're best friends. You can't beat that arter knowing him for like a half year." Seungri said. "I know." We hang up and Seungri promised to try to contact GD.

I sat down trying to write some lyrics. It was perfect. I wrote about my situation, it turned out well. I still had a few changes to do but it was good material.

Four o' clock I got a call from Seungri. "Hi, I've found him. But he wants us to be alone, so I'll call you about it later." He hung up. My heart wasn't that heavy, at least he was fine.

Afterwards Seungri told me some stuff GD's been telling him. He first didn't believe me at all, thought I was lying to ruin their friendship or something. Then Seungri convinced him. He really wants to hear T.O.P's side of the story and want to apologize right away.

The next day I had to go up early. It was time to do the last wrap iförde music video.

I put on my makeup and curled my hair. I had black pants and a white tank top saying R.I.P. I put on some white pumps and many jewelerys

As soon as I arrived I saw Seungri, he smiled at me. I rushed over to him and gave him a hug. "Thank you for everything, particulary that you believed in me when he didn't." He just smiled. "You would do the same for me." I then saw GD, he looked at us. As soon as I let go of Seungri he went over to us. He looked at Seungri who understood what he meant and left.

As soon as he had left GD looked begging at me. "Celine, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, I love you." My look showed enough that I had forgiven him. "I do, if you forgive me." "I do." We hugged each other, I had missed him so much, and we've been apart for a day. I didn't talk to T.O.P that day, I wouldn't do it for a while, I would just flip out. But GD was just about to do. "Good luck." I said. "Thanks." He walked away to a private room where T.O.P was, I waited outside. I heard their voices but couldn't hear what they said. After a while they talked louder and faster, then I heard a bang. I couldn't stay outside anymore. When I walked in they were both fighting, hitting each other. T.O.P had Sims bruises in his face and GD on his arms. T.O.P had a bleeding lip and GD gad a nosebleed. I was standing between them keeping them apart. They looked at each other like they were about to kill each other. I left with GD and looked back at T.O.P, he looked just empty.

When we came home to me I sat in his lap with my face against his, fixing his nosebleed. "What happened?" I asked. "I loosed control." He admitted. "Boys." I just said. "Solve everything with violence." "I usually don't." He said defending himself. "But now you did." I reminded him. "Yeah... I just can't believe he was my best friend." He said. "Don't say so, you'll get over it." I said. "Right." He said ironically. "Believe me." I said teasing him a bit. "We'll see."

When it was late evening I woke up. I remembered falling asleep in his lap and now I felt someone carrying me, probably him. I pretended to sleep. He gently put me down on my bed and tucked me in my sheets. Just when I thought he left I felt his body next to mine. He kissed me on my forehead before going to sleep next to me. I heared his deep breath and fell asleep to the rhytm.

-       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -        -

What do you think? I'm acctually really curious on your opinion ❤ Leave a comment and stay tuned for next chapter ❤