Chapter 7: Work -.-

Rays POV

**-***-****-*****-******

I finished doing my usuall hygene thing. I dont understand why Yn wants me to drive her when she spent an hour walking home and coming back.

It was 2 Hours later 2:00pm. I heard knocking on the door. I opened it and it was Yn.

Ray: you could of kept going to work with all that walking

Yn: I know but i wanted YOU to drive me

Ray: Okay *Smiles* Come on

We got in the car and Yn sat beside me in the passengers seat.

Yn: ts been a while since i sta in your car

Ray: I know right

Yn: We should go to the movies after i get off of work

Ray: Yea sure why not it would be fun

Yns POV

**---***---

Its been a while since i been in Rays car But it felt good to be next to baby while he was driving.

20 minutes later i realized i was 2 blocks away from work i was 10 minutes early.

He dropped me off right in front of the bakery I kiised him goodbye.

Me: Remember pick me up at 6:30 ok

Ray: Alright

he drove off.

I saw one of my co-workers getting out of a white Mercedese.

Me: Nice car Kaisa

Kaisa worked at the bakery before me i just started last week she started 3 weeks ago.

Kaisa: Thanks my baby Jacob got it for me

Me: Aaw thats nice i wish Ray would do that for mw

Kaisa: How long have you been with that Ray boy anyways?

Me: 8 months

Kaisa: Well me and my jakey poo been together for only 4 months and he gives me anything in the world where does that boy work at?

I bowed my head ashamed to say he didnt have a job.

Me: Well um he doesnt have a job

Kaisa: Ohh well Jake Owns the Apple company in Manhattan.

Me: Well thats nice.

Kaisa: Yea and guess what

Me: What?

Kaisa: Im gonna move in with him next week inside his 12 bedroom mansion with 5 bathrooms and a backyard and a pool. I dont really need this job i just do it just to get a little bit of change for myself even though it doesnt matter.

Me: Okay...Thats great for you.

Ray might not be a rich Owner of the Apple company but i know i love him he doesnt need money for me to love him. Everyone is not gonna be like Kaisas boyfriend which would be pretty nice though.

Kaisa: Lets get to work

Me: Yea

••••°°°°°••••••°°°°°°°••••°

Comment By the way the character Kaisa will be in the story again lol ;)