Chapter 43: Traces

Yall lucky im updating cus on the last chappie i only got like 100 reads & BTW I'm Making this shit as long as possible #Ywm1

:::::::::::::::::-::::::::::::-:::::::::::::-::::::::::::-:::

Ray Rays POV

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

That was honestly the best sex I ever had with Yn Even though it was Quick. As soon as I laid down next to her she ran off to the bathroom. Maybe she had to vomit. I put my Red Boxers on & I followed her footsteps just to check if she was fine. When I got to the bathroom I was standing in front of a silent wood door. No sound at all. I knocked on the door getting worried.

Me: *knocks* you alright Yn?

Yn: Yea ummm... Just give me a sec

Me: alright

I walked back towards her room. I thought to myself that escalated quickly. We were having fun beating each other up and next thing I knew I was Inside of Yn.

Yn came walking though the door she didn't seen as happy.

Yn: ummm Ray I can't see you for like a long time I need to think about something and I just think your a distraction to what I think my decision should really be.

What decision? I'm a distraction? I just Agreed just not to start anything.

Me: okay *fake smiles*

I grabbed my clothes and quickly put them on as Yn stood by the door with her head down.

Before I was about to leave YN'S room I looked at Yn and pecked her on the lips.

I walked away & she never turned back she just stood at the very same spot with her head dropped down.

YN'S POV

🔤🍋🔤

After Ray Ray had left I decided to call my girl Traces to see what she was up to since I ain't have nothing to do.

📱

Me: Hey girl

Traces: *crying* Yn *crying*

Me: what's the matter snowflake ?

Traces: Chres said he's done with me *crying*

Me: but don't you guys have a child on the way

{A/N: Ok so remember when you/Yn announced you were pregnant at the restaurant & then traces said she was pregnant too...yea...lol}

Traces: *Silent*

Me: Uummm hell.. (GCO)

Traces: no I lied since he says he always wants a child even though I don't want one I thought it would make him feel better & he said I play to much games and he said he's gone *Cries* I love him Yn I can't let him go

Me: I understand {no I don't} ...have you tried calling him?

Traces: I called him like 100 times he won't answer Yn *cries*

Me: I'll help you ok but that wasn't cool ...lying about pregnancy is definitely not cool Traces.

Traces: whatever *sniffs* imma just call you later *sniffs*

Me: ok bye Boo

📴📴

Wow I really don't need this drama but I gotta help a friend out.

It was like 8:00 at night & I started to get hungry so I decided I could walk to the corner store that really wasn't on the corner.

I walked two full blocks ad I finally walked in the store.