Chapter 18: Makeup-Sex

RAYS POV

*****+***

I was walking up To Yn house and I see Craig Looking like he leaving her house. Is this why she aint want me to come? How could she? I could tell she didn't love me anymore. I Got back in the car with the flowers I bought her along the way and drove off so freaking upset.

YN'S POVt

+*+*+*+*

I kinda wanted to have sex with Ray tonight. It would basically be Make up sex.

It was a whole Hour later and Ray didn't show up. I was kind of getting worried so I called him.

It Rang once and went to voicemail.

I called again getting Nervous and he finally picked up.

Ray: Yeah *Disgusted Voice*

Me: Where are you Baby?

Ray: Is that Craig boy still there

Me: What do you mean if he is still here

I had no clue what Ray was talking about until and hit me. ray probably came and Saw Craig come from my doorway and thought he was with me.

Ray: *Silence*

Me: He didn't even come in my house

*Beeeeeeep*

Ray hung up on me.

I Called back so mad he hung. Up on me.

Ray: Why are you lieing to me? Why are you doing this to me? Is this supposed to get back at me because of what I did to you that was the past why didn't you let it go. Instead you do this to me

Me: Ray (Gco)

Ray: It's time to move on if your gonna act childish

Me: *Silence*

Ray: *Hangs up*

I started to cry and i threw myself on my bed. Now I really have no body no family no person to make me feel better. I grabbed my phone still crying and looked through my contacts and saw the contact mom. I haven't talked I my mom ever since Me and Ray got together. she didn't want me and Ray to be together because she said we weren't ready to have a relationship because we were to young and I thought she was crazy because I was 18 and I was able to make my own decisions. I basically chose him over my mother.

I called her and it rang and rang and rang.

I heard a lady voice.

Me: Momma? *I bust into tears and you could hear in my voice I was crying*

Your mom- Baby? What's the matter is it that Damn Rat Rat?

Me: Yess *Try to control crying*

Your mom- I told you he was no good baby what did he do to you?

Me: I think we need to talk

Your Mom: Oh baby I'm still at the same place

Me: Okay Momma

I grabbed my keys and hopped in the car. I was so upset Ray was on my mind during this car Ride. I began to cry and I started to Make the Car go faster and then that's all I remembered.

RAYS POV

•*•*•*•*•*•

Somebody was calling me on my phone I didn't even want to look at it because I knew it was Yn. I still took a look anyways. It was some number that I didn't have saved in my contacts. I took the risk anyways and answered it. All I heard was a girl panicking and talking real fast.

Ray: Hello can you please slow down and tell me who this is?

???: It's Kaisa and I'm at the hospital with Traces Jacob and Chresanto and Yn's mother

Ray: Oaky why are you guys at the hospital with Yn's mother?

Kaisa: because Yn just got in. A terrible accident and she's not waking up the doctors took here we are out here praying to god Yn is alright and she will live.

I just stood there in my place and just was shocked.

Kaisa: Hurry up and get here boy please

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LMFAO Y'ALL WAS TIGHT CUZ Y'ALL SAW THE TITLE AND STARTED TO GET EXCITED AND HORNY LMAOOOO

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment for more ✌💕