Trailer to Chapter 45: Mr.Bartender

Sorry Guys I know it's been a while but I've been Really busy and I haven't had time to Think about what should come up next Lol

____________[____]_________

Rays POV

-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I'm finally at work now.....At the Women's Strip club. I can't help looking at the sexy Babes dancing for men. I was the Bartender it's usually ladies at the bartender but at Louis Ladies Getaway it was different.

If Yn ever found out that I was a bartender at a strip club while we WERE in a relationship she would be so mad. I also haven't told her that in the beginning of our relationship I actually had sex with one of these girls.

I had sex with naughty black Rapunzel . That was her name because she had a flat tummy and a small waist . Her breasts were a size 36 C and her ass was huge and round. She got The name Rapunzel because she had this long nice blonde weave that was down her back.

I actually enjoyed having sex with her that night .

It was about 3 weeks into Yn & I relationship. I was leaving from work so I changed into different clothes so when I went to see Yn I wouldn't smell like liquor and beer. When I left the back bathroom from changing my clothes one of the strippers {Naughty BLack Rapunzel} was there putting on makeup in the mirror next to the bathroom. Her Ass was sticking out while her face was in the mirror. she had on a Red thong with fish nets and no top at all.

NBR{ Naughty black Rapunzel}: *turns around* hey sexy Bartender

Me: oh hey

NBR: I've been dreaming about you...You & me together in the bed

Me: *Smiles*

She moved closer towards me and grabs my collar gently and stares at my neck.

NBR: Can I have you?

She stares at my lips and starts attacking them with her lips covered In Red Mac Lipstick.

She grabbed my hands and placed them on her ass. I started squeezing and started adding tongue to the kiss. She knocked me down onto the couch behind me and sat on top of me . She unbuttoned my top and kissed my chest and sucking on my skin leaving hickeys near my nipples. She pulled my pants off ?

{TRAILER TO CHAPTER 45 I KNOW YALL BEEN WAITING FOR A WHILE COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE REST TOMORROW NIGHT }