Chapter 28: On second thought..

So today is Thirsty Thursdays lol So imma Add about 3-5 chapters today or even more so y'all better be following me and keep your notifications on my book 😉

💚--------------------------------------💚

Craig's POV

▪▫🔺🔻▫▪🔺

I woke up not believing what happened last night and Yn wasn't next to me. Maybe she wasn't ever next to me maybe its Just my crazy imagination.

I laid in the bed just thinking.

Then Yn came in.

Yn: hey

Me:Hey

Yn: Your willing to take me home now?

Me: yea just give me a few minutes

Yn: alright

Yn sat on the couch and I went to look for clothes to put on.

YN'S POV

✨▪▪▪▪▪✨

This nigga ain't ask me nothin about last night.

He's a lil better then Ray and he wasn't even trying. I was hoping he was gonna ask me. Why? because I kind of like Him and I glad he ignored the fact when I said I didn't love him that day.

The same day me and Ray...Broke up. Oh that's what that little bitch was lying to me about its all coming back to me.

He broke up with me because he thought I was cheating on him with Craig and then I called my mother and told her everything and I was on my way to her house and I got so upset i drove into something.

He's such a liar and he acted like nothing happened ...BASTARD!!

Craig came back like 45 minutes later smelling good and looking good.

Me: Craig On second thought take me to Rays house

Craig: okay

Craig's POV

🔹🔹🔹🔹

Wait she still fucking this nigga? Wow this girl a hoe ! I ain't never called a girl a hoe because I never witnessed one until now besides Imani.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So you guys know today is Thirsty Thursdays 💦💦💦🍸🍸🍹🍹🍷🍷

Y'all ready? 😏