Chapter 20: Everyone Was heart Broken

If I get at least 3 comments and 5 votes on this Chapter ill make 2 Chappies Tomorrow 👏

👏ENJOY ! 👏

🎀------------------------🎀

RAYS POV

⭐------⭐

Everyone was Heart Broken.

Me: I have to go see my Baby one last time

I tried to suck my tears in.

Before I could go in the room Craig walked in.

Kaisa ran up to her brother the one I seemed not to like and burries her head into his chest and grabbed him.

Kaisa: Shes dieing she's not gonna make it

Now I didn't realize how close Kaisa and Yn were I thought they haut worked together and that was it I guess I was wrong.

Craig: what?

Craig seemed to get angry and then I saw years drop to the ground coming from his eyes.

Craig: Can I go see her

Oh Hell Naw let me go up in this room before he can.

I Turned around and continued going to Yn.

I turned the knob and walked in and saw the machines again.

The cardiac Monitor had a green line and it was straight and moved up slowly. It was scary because this was gonna be the last time I was gonna see my baby and it was my fault. If I would of either just stayed my ass home or not have told her it was over we wouldn't be in this mess anymore.

I grabbed Yn's hand once more.

Ray: Baby I know you hear me and you need to wake up. if you don't wake up Im gonna loose you. Baby please wake up.

I cried and the monitor still was going very slowly.

I walked out the room.

Me: listen I'm gonna stay with my baby until she's gone I can't leave my baby alone like this.

YN'S mom: *Rolled eyes*

I ignored the fact that Yn's mom rolled her eyes at me even though I comforted her when she was crying.

Kaisa: *Sucks up tears* yea I think it's time for me to go anyways *Sucks up tears*

Everyone had left including that Craig. Craig didn't even go near Yn once he saw me.

I was finally alone with my Cupcake.

I grabbed her hand and held it. next thing I knew I was fast asleep.

🎀--------------------------------------🎀

??? POV

I Woke up to snoring as usual, but there was something different about my room and also the bed.

I looked around and saw I was hooked up to a whole bunch of machines.

YN's POV

*********

I turned to the left of me and saw Ray Holding my hand Asleep. I have no Idea why Im in this hospital. I just sat back and relaxed and waited till Ray woke up or a doctor walked in so they could tell me what happened to me.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I only made 2 chapter cuz I got 1 comment I'm not gonna make/Upload any more chapters until I get at Least 5 comments on my last Chapter and at least 3 on this one. so ill prob be gone for a while if y'all don't comment ✌.