Chapter 42: Play fight!!

Ray Ray's POV

🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹

I woke up to a sleeping Yn next to me in a sports bra & sweatpants with her arms wrapped around me. It was time for me to go. I have to go to this Job in about 3 hours that I can't tell Yn about well I guess it doesn't matter anyways were not together that's what I've been keeping from her.

I shook her trying to get her to wake up. She was knocked out. She had a lot on her mind she should get her rest but I don't want it to seem like I just left her alone.

I knew a easy way to get Yn up when she had days like this & I needed her up.Tickling. I put my hands under her neck and started tickling her that's her weak spot. She then woke up In laughter & Defending herself . Even though she was up I continued because it was Funny & Fun. She finally got me to stop by slapping me it wasn't hard though.

*SLAP*

She laughed and pushed me on to the bed as she got on top of me and started to play fight with me. I Tagged along.

She was pulling my braids and giggling at the same time. Of course I playfully attacked her and tickled her some

More. She was still on top of me she grabbed my hands and looked me

In the eye as laughter was still escaping her lips.

Yn: No more tickling *giggles*

Me:ok...You sure about that.

I quickly threw her off of me & started tickling her. She was kicking me and moving all over the place. She finally got enough strength and mushed my face and pushed me & got on top of me again. She was out of breath this time and she Smiled at me. I smiled back at her. She put her hands on my chest and leaned in for a kiss. Her soft lips touched mine. It was one of the best kisses I ever received from Yn. I placed my hands on her lower back as she continued to kiss me patiently as her tongue was having fun in my mouth. I pulled her off of me & got on top of her without breaking the kiss. I was between her legs. I moved my hands up under her sports bra holding on to both of her breasts. She stopped kissing

Me & slowly helped me as I slipped my shirt off. She rubbed my shoulders as she had a huge smile on her face. I unbuckled my pants and dropped my pants. Next thing I knew I was butt naked * lmao*. I slid the sweatpants Yn was wearing. She had no underwear under her pants. I grabbed her waist and slid In her.

Yn: Ooooh

I went a little faster.

Yn: Mmmhmmm

After all the moans and groans escaped her mouth I kissed her. It was a sloppy kiss. I kept thrusting inside her feeling her walls tightening up. Moans were coming out her mouth as our sloppy kiss continued.

I went harder and faster & she pulled away from the kiss and began to scream In pleasure and pain. She grabbed on to my back leaving a few scratches.

I cummed right then & there. No we weren't wearing a condom so what she was already pregnant.

{AN: And for you out there that think you can't have sex while your pregnant your wrong anyways back to the story}

I pulled out of her and laid next to her.

YN'S POV

:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Once we were over I realized what the fuck I just did. Wait what? What the hell did I just do. I grabbed the sheet and tried my best to run to the bathroom *lol* feeling stupid.

I sat on the toilet & I started to think you know get things straight like if I want to be with him or not. I need to make up my damn mind. Maybe he just needs to stay away from me a while maybe it's the right thing to do until I figure out what I need to do.

🌀🌹🌀🎀🌀🌹🌀🎀🌀🌹🌀🎀

Okay so I need like alot of reads to continue. And I don't need corny comments on my book lmao I actually wanna know what y'all think. So how's this for a comeback and btw I apologize for making y'all wait so long I just ain't have no wifi I was pissed -.-.

You were my first (Mindless behavior story starring you)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें