Chapter 27: Tired ?

So before I start this chapter I would like to thank whoever made a video on YouTube about my book thanks 😘...I'll shout you out when you leave your wattpad name or ig or twitter or whatever! 😉Thanks

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔻🔹🔹🔹🔹🔻🔹🔹

Craig's POV

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I woke yn up out of her deep sleep I really didn't want to do it.

Me: Yn Yn

I shuck her and she finally woke up.

Yn: Where the fuck are we?

She got scared.

Craig: *laughs* I'm sorry because when I was trying to ask you for your address you were knocked out so I let you be if you want me to take you home I can but it will be another hour and 30 mins.

Yn: no man I'm not ready for no long

trip can you drop me off in the morn?

Me: yea sure

We went inside the building and went to the third floor. I opened the door to my condo and welcomed Yn in.

Yn: wow this is a nice little place you have.

Me: we'll I figured if I lived alone I should live in style

Yn:mmmhmm

She was looking around probably not caring what I said.

She stopped and turned to me.

Yn: you have something I can sleep in?

I thought about it because Imani used to live here so I went to go check.

Me: hold on

I went to the room and looked in the draw and it seemed like Imani took all her things but I was wrong all that was left was her pink lingerie. I couldn't give that to yn she probably think im a Rapist or some kind of Freak.

I walked out.

Me: nah I don't have nothing

Yn: You have a shirt you can let me borrows.

Me: yea lemme get it

I went rampaging through my clothes as I found a shirt i shrunk in the dryer and I gave it to her.

Me: Here

Yn:Thanks

30 minutes later

*Still Craig's (prods) POV*

I was in the living room watching tv and Yn stood in front of me with the really tiny shirt on. It stopped right under her butt. I didn't know she was gonna sleep in just a top.

Yn: Your such a perv *Laughs*

Me: I really didn't know you we're just gonna wear that.

She sat by me and joined me watching tv.

Yn: So where am I gonna sleep?

Me: here? If you want

Yn: All alone? *pouts*

Me: you want me to sleep in the same room as you?

Yn: no never mind ...I'm tired

Me: alright good night

I left.I went in my room and laid on the bed in the pitch black room.

I couldn't fall asleep and then 10 minutes later I hear someone come in my room. No lie I was scared. I felt the person come next to me.

I turned the lamp on and I noticed it was Yn.

Me: Yn ?

Yn: yes? I'm sorry I didn't want to sleep alone.

Me: oh...okay

I turned the lamp off and I still couldn't fall asleep and then I felt someone get on top of me . I think it was Yn. She got on top of me and then she started to slowly kiss me sliding her tongue in my mouth. I kissed back and wrapped my tongue around hers.

She took my Basketball shorts off.. I ain't have nothing on under that.

All i felt afterwards was Yn riding on top of me.

This girl was Such a freak. I let her continue.

Then I heard her moan.

Yn: Ooooh mmmmh

She stopped and started to kiss my chest and I could tell she left hickeys .

She got off of my body and laid sideways kissing my cheek.

Yn: Goodnight

She whispered in my ear saying goodnight I could feel her grin.

I put my basketball shorts on and I definitely couldn't sleep now after I just realized what happened and then I realized I didn't use a condom.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Ok be honest do you guys actually like tell people about this book like your friends or something comment and tell me 👇