Chapter 46: Traces Baby Girl

This story soon be over in like 5-15 chapters yea and I'm gonna start a new book closer to when I get then end of this one but read & vote !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YN'S POV

-.-.-.-.-.-.

I pulled up to Traces house.

I knocked on the door hearing screams and things falling to the ground.

I began to panic and started banging louder and screaming her name louder.

I ran to the nearest window and peeked through the window to see a sweaty Chresanto. He was beating Traces.

I could watch this are you crazy but I couldn't go in there & get caught spying or he would probably beat me too.

I watched as he drug traces to the kitchen. I couldn't see anymore.

If I called 911 they wouldn't come immediately I needed someone to ce

Right away.

I thought about it & did a stupid thing and called Ray.

Even though we're not together it isn't wrong to call him right.

Traces screams were getting softer & softer & then there was silence maybe Chresanto was done beating her. I peeked through the window again as I was on the phone waiting for Ray to pick up and I see sweaty Chresanto once again coming

Towards the door like he was leaving.

I ran and went behind a wall were I could see him walk out but he couldn't see me then I hung the phone up while The phone went to Rays voicemail .

He hopped in his car and drove away.

I slowly walked to the door & knocked on it . I pulled the door to see if it was open and it was.

Me: traces traces where are you it's Yn I'm here for you Bby girl

I went passed the living room into the kitchen seeing Traces unconscious on the floor with blood running from her head.

Me: traces ?

I shook her. I tried to check her pulse but I couldn't find it .

I was extreme scared this time loosing someone else I love again .

I cried bursting into years and cries.

I tried to call the ambulance with my trembling fingers.

Person: hello are you here for the fire department, Police, or Ambulance

Me: It doesn't matter

I didn't mean to scream so loudly but I was just so upset.

.....

Vote & comment .....TO BE CONTINUED !