Chapter 19: is this Yn's family?

RAY RAYS POV

^*^*^*^*^*^*

I was still in shock and I was hoping they was playing a really not funny prank on me.

I drove in my car and sped up.

I reached the hospital and Ran inside.

Me: Excuse me which room is Yfn Yln

(*Your first name* *Your last mame*)

Lady: Go to the 4Th floor and you have to go to room 143 And you will most likely have to wait in the waiting area.

I sped off and ran for the elevator. The elevator was on the 13th floor and I didn't feel like waiting for it so I ran for the stairs and went up all the way to the 4th floor. As soon as I got up the stairs on the 4th floor I realized that the staircase was right near the room Yn was at. I noticed because all I heard was people Praying and Crying and I saw Kaisa, Jacob , Traces, Chresanto and and and ....Yn's mother.

I Walked up to the crowd and YN'S mother stopped preying with Kaisa and Jacob and gave me a evil stare.

Me: May I see Yn?

mother: *Rolls eyes* Go ahead but I don't think my daughter would wanna see your no good ass anyways

I walked towards the door pretending I didn't hear anything YN'S mom said because I didn't wanna disrespect her. Where did Yn's mom come from anyways.

I quietly walked inside seeing my baby hooked up to a whole bunch of a machines. She looked terrible she had scars all over her and it seemed as if they wrapped her leg as if it was broken.

I grabbed YN'S left hand and kissed it. I took a seat and sat to the left of her.

Me: Yn if you can hear me I want you to know I'm sorry for what I put you through. In fact I probably was the one that caused this to you. I just want to see you smile one more time for me. please Yn wake up it's not time for you to go now especially when I finally decided I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

I got up and kissed her on the forehead as one of my year drops dropped on her.

I walked out in tears.

*55 Mins later*

I sat in the Waiting room chair just nervous and thinking I was staring at walls tapping my feet and shaking my legs uncontrollably. Then finally the doctor came out.

Doctor: Is this Yn's Family?

Me: Yes sir

YN'S Mom: Your not family so I don't know why the hell you talking ...Excuse me sir yes we are Yn's family

I just kept my mouth shut not trying to disrespect YN'S Mother.

Doctor: Well I'm afraid to tell you Yn is not gonna make it. Her Heart is not pumping enough blood for her to live Her heart is slowing down to 50 Beats per minute when it's supposed to be 60-80 beats per minute. Shes not in good condition. So therefore I'm sorry to say it but she is not going to make it.

I turned around and cried like a girl at that moment I really didn't care. the love of my life was gone. The person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with was gone forever until i meet her up there.

Everyone was on someone's shoulder letting it out especially. YN'S mom. YN'S mom was standing up and crying in her hands. I went up to her and hugged her and put her head on my shoulder and comforted her.

The bad News broke everyone's Heart.

********=*********=*******=*******

Every time you guys comment ill post everyday if you have noticed thats what I've been doing so comment and Ill post 2-3 New chapters Tomorrow ✌💕