Chapter 8: Off of Work

YN'S POV

°°°°^^^^°°°°^^^^

Finally work was over it was 6:35.

I got my phone and calles Ray. He didnt answer maybe he was on his way driving.

I went outside and i didnt see him anywhere. It was already 6:50 I sat on the steps outside. I called Ray again and it wwnt to Voicemail. I called about 4 More times and still no answer it was now 7:20. I sat on the steps still waiting. It was now 7:30. Kaisa came outside because sfhe got off at 7:30.

Kaisa: I thought you get off at 6:30 what are you doing still here

Yn: Waiting for my boyfriend Ray

Kaisa: It seems like he wont bw coming any time soon you want me to drop you off.

Yn: No its fine he will come

Kaisa: Are you sure?

Yn: Yea im positive

Kaisa: Then i will wit with you if he doesnt come in 15 minsnim driving you home.

yn: Okay *Smiled*

5 MINS LATER

***************

Kaisa: You wanna have a double date with my boo and i with you and Ray tommorow.

Yn: I think im gonna still be mad at him tomorrow but if im not ill give you a call.

Kaisa: Okay

3 MINUTES LATER

*****†*************

Kaisa: Is that Ray right there ?

Yn: Yea thanks for waiting with me

I gave Kaisa a big hug. Ill still call you tomorrow anyway if im still mad at him maybe we can do some girl thinga

Kaisa: Alright girl see ya

Yn: Bye

I walked up to the Car and glared at Ray.

I got in and sat in the back.

Ray: Why you not up front with me?

I ignored him

Ray: Yn

Yn: Hmmm let me think your a hour late and you expect me to come up front with you and act like nothing happened. Why are you late anyways? its not like you have a job.

I couldnt believe that came out mouth i was really upset so i didnt care at the moment.

Ray didnt say anything.

10 MINUTES LATER

********************

Ray: You should of let me talk before you started yelling. I went to Mya's house to check on her like you said.

Yn: I still dont understand why you were a hour late. Okay you went to check on Mya that doesnt take you 5 Hours.

Ray: Im sorry

I ignored him when he said that i just looked out the window. We passed my house and thats when i really got upset.

Yn: Um you just passed my house sir

Ray: Were going to my house

Yn: Take me home im really not kidding

He ignored me.

We finally got to his house. I got out and started walking home.

Ray: where are you going ? Its to dark for you to being walking alone.

I kept walking.

Ray: Yn come back

i kept walking. Then he ran up behind mw and grabbed me by my waist and picked me up and ran to his house. i slapped his wrists.

Yn: put me down Let go of me *hitting his arms*

He opened the door of his house and ran upstairs and threw me on his bed. He got on top of me and tried to kiss me. I moved ao he wouldnt be able to. I pushed him off of me.

Yn: Im going to stay just because its late but im not sleeping with you

Ray: So where are you gonna sleep?

Yn: In your bed

Ray: So you are gonna sleep with me?

Yn: No your sleeping on the couch.

Ray: But this is my bed

Yn: Really i didnt know that *Sarcastic* You brought me here and now im gonna take over your bed

Ray: Thats just messed up .

Yn: *Laughed*

He went downstaira and sat on the couch watching tv.

I went i the shower and this time locked the door so Ray wouldnt come in. I got out and took a shirt from his draw. I went to sleep.