4. Surprise!

"Mummy it's the fairy girl!" Aggie squeals before running up to me and hugging my leg.

"She saw a photo of you of when you were at the wedding and Simon wouldn't tell her your name, so she's called you Fairy Girl ever since. Because according to her, you looked like a fairy." Tora says before taking Aggie off my leg and picking her up. "Why are you here anyway?"

"Simon bought me. I'm your new maid."

"Have you told him?"

"No, because I wasn't allowed to take my hat off till six. Although it was quite funny listening to him in the carriage talking about how he had a crush on me when I was your neighbour. Speaking of Simon can you help me with my plan to tell him I'm here?"

"Sure what's the plan."

Once I told her the plan. She got him out of bed, down the stairs before jumping on him for a piggy back ride and covering his eyes.

"Tora please get off." He says grumpily.

"Can I have a go?" Aggie asks innocetly like we asked her to.

"Sure" Tora says before hopping off him. I quickly jump on and cover his eyes.

"Tora, I thought Aggie was having a go." Simon whines.

I kiss him on the cheek and whisper in his ear. "I never say please."

He immediately drops me, making me land on my bum. "Bloody hell! What are you doing here?!" He says surprised after turning to face me. "First of all you don't drop a good friend and two you bought me."

"What?!"

"Number 192, bought for 250 pounds by Simon Brown."

"Oh my gosh! No wonder our maid sounded so familiar." He pauses before continuing "And I told you about how I had a crush on you." He finishes putting his face on his hands.

"Yes and I was trying not to giggle the whole time." I say laughing

"Well sorry, I mentioned it." He says smirking as he pulls me off the floor. He pulls me a little to hard and I fall on top of him. My arms flinging around his neck and his going around my waist. Our faces ending up centimetres apart, "Sorry about that." He stutters.

"Oh, just kiss already!" Tora yells at us and before I know it, his lips collied to mine and his arms trying to pull me closer. This incredible warm feeling went all throughout my body, sending chills up my spine. Which made me kiss back, it was like we were in a movie, our lips both in sync before Aggie broke the moment.

"Ewwwie! Simon's kissing the Fairy Girl!" I laugh resting my forehead on his. One of his hands makes it's way to mine.

"Run!" He whispers in my ear before pulling out the front door and into a secret garden. Our secret garden.

"I remember this place, we used to come here as kids." I say turning around to look how it's still beautiful even though it's a little bit run down.

"We used to lie down on the grass and sat there for hours just talking about anything that came into mind and by the time it was dark we tried to look for constellations." He says pulling he into his arms again.

"I ended up making up random constellations to make myself look smart." I say laughing resting my forehead on his and smiling.

"Yeah, well I thought it was adorable." He laughs, before stopping and looking around with a concerned face. I hear giggling coming from behind the water fountain. We both look at eachother and grin. I let go of him and start acting real dramatic.

"But still Simon why did you kiss me? I mean it didn't bother me but I just don't like you like that."

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me, it was almost like I was shoved by someone." He says flailing his everywhere.

More giggles come from the gate.

"It was probably your disgusting hormones. I'm sorry Simon, I just can't be like this anymore." I say pulling out the blunt kitchen knife that I had in my pocket from when I was helping Cook.

"I see what you mean but you don't need to kill yourself just because you don't love someone."

Gasps come from the fountain again and the garden door.

"Nobody needs me in this life."

"I do."

"You don't count." I say bluntly before putting the knife in between my arm and my side. I repeatedly gasp and fall onto the ground.

"NO!" All the Browns and Cook yell and run out of their hiding spots.

And that's when I crack.