5. Eighteen

I start laughing and Simon does the same.

"You should of seen your faces!" Simon says before he continues laughing.

"Ha. Ha. Very. Funny." Eric spits.

"Can we eat now? I'm hungry." Aggie moans.

"Yeah. Thinking about it I am quiet peckish." I say before standing up and picking Aggie up. "But first you have to get into your nightie." I say tapping her nose.

"You do too!" Aggie says grumpily

"Yeah, you do too." Simon says cockily.

"Shut up. You would probably much prefer me naked." He smirks at the thought. "See, exactly what I was saying."

Once everyone was at the table and all in their own little conversations. I drag Simon outside and pull his left sleeve up. Nothing. I pull up his other sleeve. Still nothing.

"You alright love, you seem confused."

"Do you have names? Like inked on your skin and some of them magically appear or disappear."

"No. Why?"

"This doesn't make sense." I mumble to myself.

"What doesn't make sense."

"These." I say showing him my wrist.
"How the hell did you get those!" He says rubbing my arm to see if it's pen or not.
"I seriously don't know. I just went to the doctor's, they gave me an injection and the next day this was there."
"Why did you go to the doctor's though?" He says grabbing my shoulders.
"All girls have to once they get their first period. Why?"
"It just seems strange that an injection would only given to girls."
"Does Tora have it?"
"How would I know!"
"Evangeline asked if I had the tattoo things so maybe she knows."
Then an idea popped into my mind. Of why I have the tats.
"Simon,"
"Yes."
"I have to get married before I'm eighteen."

I know this one is really short but I had to leave you guys on a cliff hanger. Even though it isn't a very good one.