13. Marry me

Once the many squeals of delight and thank you's came from the two Brown's, they finally told me where Simon was. So I ran to his room where he'd be packing his things, only to open the back door abruptly only to trip over Tora.

"Oh my gosh are you okay?!" She gasps, helping me up.

"Yeah I'm fine, but I have to go. I'll explain later!" I say shouting the last part as I start running through the house.

I sprint through the upstairs hall and slam open Simon's bedroom door. He looks up from his suitcase confused I'm not in tears.

"I'll do it." I blurt out.

"You'll what?" He says walking towards me, still lookng confused.

"I'll do it, I'll marry you."

"What? No it's too late." He says shaking his head and gets back to packing.

"No, no its not. Why do you think Violet would ask me if I loved you and then say I can marry you to save you and the family?"

He rolls his eyes and keeps on packing. Clearly ignoring me.

"Simon do you love me?"

"Of course I do. Why would I-" He says turning round to face me but I cut him if by kissing him. Draping my arms around his neck. He takes this by surprise at first but soon kisses back. Wrapping his arms around my small waist, enabling him to bring our bodies closer.

"Then why leave." I say into his lips.

"I would never leave you." He mumbles back, biting my bottom lip.

"Why are you then?" I mumble back.

"I never said I wasn't." He smirks pulling away.

"So we're getting married?" I say replying his gesture.

"We are." He smiles, lightly kissing my forehead.

-------
Sorry this one is short! Actually extremely short! I just had to leave you guys on cliff hanger😊
~Fangirl Legacy