1

Emily POV

I moved to North Carolina from Hawaii.  I go to CongressHighSchool.
(A/N: I know it's not his school but i wanted to be different. ) Today is Saturday and Monday is when I start school. I moved her on Friday.

I decided to get some air and go outside.  I walked a around a bit when I heard someone yelling. And laughing. I turned around and someone yelled.

"What are you looking at bitch!" 

"Not your ugly ass. " I yelled back.

I should of kept my mouth shut. One of them pinned me up against the wall and said.

"Shut your ugly ass up. I don't know who you are talking to like that. " Then he pushed me down and his friends started punching and kicking me

The one who pinned me up against the wall was cute. He had brown hair and blue eyes. But it's so noticeable he doesn't like me. 

After they finished beating me I got up and walked away. Then we're already gone. I walk in to my house and go to my room. And clean up.

I don't cut myself because there's no need I mines well just kill myself.

"Emily The neighbors are coming over for dinner get dressed. " my mom yelled.

"Ok" I replied.

I changed my clothes and went downstairs to help my mom.

"Can you set up the table for me please darling. " my mom said.

I nodded and walked to the dining room.  I set out plates and napkins and utensils.

"Mom have you ever meant the neighbors?" I asked.

"Yes they have 2 sons and a daughter. On of the sons are your age. " she replied.

"Oh. "

All the food was ready. I was going to watch tv in my room. But there was a knock at the door. I opened it and it was the neighbors.

I saw a lady and a little girl in her hands and two boys. I looked at the boys and focused on the smaller one. And I feel like I'm going to faint. It's the boy from earlier. That pinned me against the wall.

"Hi I'm Elizabeth and this is my daughter skylinn and my two sons Nash and Hayes. " she greeted me.

"Hi I'm Emily come in. " I said as i opened the door wider so they can come in

This is going to be a long dinner. We all sat at the table. I was sitting next to my mom and Nash. Across from me was Hayes. On his left was skylinn and right was Elizabeth.

Hayes kept kicking me in the shins and I think I have bruises there now.
Me and Hayes finished at the same time.

"I'm done I'm going to my room nice meeting you all. " I said I walked up stairs.

"Me too. " Hayes said running behind me.

I got to my room and Hayes entered too.

"What do you want?" I asked Hayes as I checked my leg for bruises. 

"Damn I can't hang out. "

"Why won't you hang out with your group you so call friends. "

"Shut the hell up. "

"Last time I checked you are in my house. "I said raising my voice. 

Then he did something I least expected. Well kinda I knew it was coming.