8

Previously on Bullied By Hayes Grier.

I really don't know who to pick. Hayes or Tez. I walk to my locker and grab my books and saw Tez kissing Cindy.
She is the school slut. But there's another one. Her name is Macie.

Me see that made my day go from good to bad . I just walk the other way as fast as I could so no one can see me cry.

***
I'm so glad I was wearing no make up. Or I would look like something that awoke from the dead.

But you know it's high school things happen. A lot of things.

Lunch

Oh I'm so hungry. Grab lunch as in a sandwich and a Snapple and sit at a table by myself. Of course the peps that's what I call the popular squad.

Anyways that come up to me.

"Hey Fatass" Macie said to me.

"Hey slut. " I replied with an smirk.

Everyone ohhhed and Hayes and Tez looked at me like I was insane.

I saw the paper I gave Tez this morning. I wrote it in a green sticky note. But I went up to him grabbed the paper and ripped it up.

"Dick" I said as I walked away.

They all just stood there shocked. I walked out of school and got my duffle bag. I put some clothes and food in there.

I can't live in this house anymore. Wait yes I can't. I had a realization thought on what am I going to do. Where am I'm going to live. And so on.

I dropped everything. And just sat on my bed. Wanting to go back to North Carolina.

Next day

I woke up wearing this outfit below.

But and put on the necklace Hayes got me

But and put on the necklace Hayes got me. And grabbed my book bag and started walking to school.

I hear people walking behind
Me and no sunrise it's Tez and Hayes.
I so wish I can take back that kiss I did with Tez. So bad. Because now I regret me ever liking him.

Now it's just Hayes. His cute blue eyes. And his brown hair. Ughh so sexy.

•••

I make it to school and go to my locker. I grab my books and started walkin to class.

"Babe please she keeps bullying me go tell her to stop. " Macie said. She was crying.

"It's ok I'll talk to her. " Hayes replied giving her a kiss. Well I better scratch him off my list. Then Macie sees me and just smirks and sticks the middle finger.

So I do it back. But this time I mouth the word bitch.

"Babe looks she sticking the middle finger at me " Macie complains crying still.

Haye turns around and walks up to me.

"You need to stop. "

"Stop what. "

"Bullying Macie. "

"What the hell I never did anything but called her a slut. And that's cause she started it. "

"She says that you punch her. "

"Wow so you're going to believe your little toy. Okay whatever. " I say taking the necklace off and dropping it onto the floor.

I looked at him straight in the eye and walked away.

Well now I lost my friends.

•••
I'm so glad today is over with. I get home and just lay in bed. That it. Until I heard a knock at the front door.

I got up and answered it. It was Macie , Cindy , and Tez.

"What do you guys want?" I say.

"Hayes invited us. "

"Whatever his room is the first on the right. " I said walking back to my room.

I went on my laptop and realized that video I put up of me singing has 997,985 views. I didn't mention it to you guys cause I wanted it to be a surprise. And I have 899,774 subscribers.

Well I'm slowly making my way to fame. I guess you can say.

The only people home right now are me and Hayes and his friends.

It's really quiet in the house. They're all in Hayes room. I go downstairs to get cereal.

All of the sudden I hear moaning. They're having sex. At 15. Where the holy water. There nasty.

I go up stairs by my door and yell.

"CAN YALL SHUT THE HELL UP?!!!"

Then it's get louder. They are doing this on purpose.

Then Elizabeth gets home.

"Hi Elizabeth I think should check on Hayes. "

"Okay thanks honey "

I'm not snitching. This doesn't count.

Elizabeth goes upstairs and open Hayes door. Dumbass didn't even lock the door. I'm right behind her.

"WHAT THE HELL BENJAMIN HAYES GRIER WHAT ARE YOU DOING. " Elizabeth yelled.

I just bust out laughing. They were making a sex tape. Tez had a camera and Cindy was sucking Tez dick. That nasty.

And Hayes and Macie was fuckin. Hayes pulled his pant up fast. Not going to lie his junk isn't small. Macie hurrys under the blanket. Cause she naked.

Elizabeth yells at all of them and then kicks them all out. Elizabeth also took the camera from Tez.

After Elizabeth left and his friends. Hayes looks at me with the disgusted look.

" I didn't snitch she heard y'all. I told y'all to shut up. And you're 15. What if she is pregnant now. " then he looks at me realizing his little boy hormones messed up.

I'm up here still laughing.

"Thanks for the pep talk. "

"Shut up I hope your dick fall off. "

Then Hayes tackles me but in a playful way.