16

Previously on Bullied By Hayes Grier

I wake up everything is quiet in the house. I go downstairs and no ones here. I got to everyone's room and no one is there either.

I go outside and see Hayes kissing Macie. What the fuck.

"EMILY!" Hayes shouts

I keep running.

"EMILY!!"

I go to my room and lay there balling my eyes out.

Then someone shakes me.

"Emily. "

"Emily. "

I open my eyes and it's Hayes.

"Are you ok" he asks.

"Yea. "

It was all a dream. Thank god.

****

💋2 Weeks Later. 💋

Emily POV.

Me and Hayes broke up. Yup. Because I saw him cheating on me with Macie.

He said she came onto him. But I don't believe him. I thought I could trust but it's seems I thought wrong. I walked downstairs grabbed an apple and started to walk to school.

Hayes and Tez are behind me. I heard them talking about me. But I don't care they are irrelevant to my life.

I get to school and go to my locker. I see notes fall out. They said things like slut ,hoe, dick sucker. Here we go with the bullying. Again. And I think Hayes is the leader.

The bell rings and I see that almost all the notes are cleared out. So I finish I don't care if I'm late.

I see Hayes in the hallway and he pushes me down.

"I Thought you promised. " I yell.

"Some promises aren't meant to be kept. " he yells back.

Then I just slide down my locker. Oh and did Hayes and Elizabeth skylinn and Nash moved to the house next door because I told them that he was annoying me and bullying.

Anyways I'm sitting there crying. By the way I'm not wearing make up. Today we have a pep-rally. So I saw all the students come out of class in there way to the gym.

I follow and sit on the bleachers. But most of the time I go on my phone. Until Hayes was an act. He looked at me with an Imma kill yo ass look. But why is he bullying me all of a sudden.

"Hey everyone I'm Hayes. Today I'm going to tell you something important. So listen up. " he starts.

Everyone has his eyes on him.

"Ok Everyone do you know the girl Emily Joseph."

Everyone yeas and nods.

"Well she is a hoe and she has studs and AIDS. Say away from her or you will get it too. "

What the hell. Everyone stares at me and starts calling me names. Hayes is down there laughing. Laughing his ass off.

But I run down the bleachers and took the mic. He not winning.

"First of all that's a lie. Second of all if I have AIDS or stds then he will have it too. Cause we went out. And no no no y'all listen. He bullied he back in North Carolina. Then after we broke up he started bullying me again. Because I wouldn't believe him. And he promised that he would never do it again after he put me in the hospital. Yep hospital. "

Every stares at Hayes.

"Oh and his so call girlfriend Macie everyday I see her in the hallway with a different guy. She is the hoe. And she might have AIDS and you Hayes might have AIDS. And for sure I fuckin don't have AIDS and std none. He making it all up so he can make my life miserable. He just a player that doesn't care about no one. " I finished.

"Booooo, Hayes Sucks. "

"player"

"Macie sucks dick "

"Hayes is a dick"

Everyone in the stand is saying. Then everyone quiets down. And looked At me.

"EMILY EMILY EMILY. " they started chanting.

I smiled and saw Hayes almost crying.

"Congratulations ." He says and i saw a tear slipped and he ran away.

"Now you see how is feels. " I yell at him.

Macie runs off to. I just stood up to my bully.

All of Macie crew that didn't bully me came by me and said your our new leader.

"We hated Macie always bossed us around told us who we can and will we can't date. " one of the girls said.

I smiled.