10

Previously on Bullied by Hayes Grier

I got to school and walked to my locker. I heard crying coming from my left. So I looked and of course it's Macie. Balling her eyes out.

"I can't believe I'm pregnant what am I suppose to do Hayes . " she cried.

I puffed out.

"I don't know we have to go to the doctors. I tell my mom. " he panicked.

Wow I told him.

"You will get in trouble. " she whimpered.

"I don't care let's go. "Hayes grabbed her arm and went to the office.

***
Hayes POV.

How is she pregnant. We used a condom. I can't believe I going to be a father. I'm to young.

I look at Emily as I grabbed Macie hand to go to the front office. Emily was right.

"Excuse me ma'am I need to call my mom " I said.

The lady hands me the phone and I dialed her number.

"Hello"

Hi Hayes are you ok.

"Actually no can you come pick me up. "

Ok I'm going to take Emily home too. So go get her.

"Ok bye "

Love you bye

"stay here I have to get Emily. " I told Macie. Her face wAs red but she seeming more angry now.

I ran down the hallway looking for Emily. When I finally found her I told her we had to go.

"For what. "

"My mom said so " I replied.

She sighed and walked with me.

When my mom came we all got in the car even Macie.

"What is she doing here. " my mom said.

"Mom I need to tell you something.... Macie is P-P-Pregnant. " I stuttered.

"WHAT THE HELL HAYES. EMILY DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS. " she yelled.

"No ma'am " Emily said.

I'm in big trouble.

"Can we go to the doctor to see if she really is pregnant. "

"Yes we are going right now. "

I looked at Macie and she's crying. What have I done

Emily POV.

Omg his mom burst like a balloon. She got so angry.

We made it to the doctor office and went to the front desk.

They went in a room and I just stayed in the waiting room. Everyone else went to the room

A couple minutes later Hayes comes to the waiting room.

"Hey " he said sitting down next to me.

"Hi" I said.

"You were right. "

"She pregnant. "

"No well I don't know yet they are testing her now. "

"Oh"

"But what am I supposed to do. All my dreams won't come true if I have a baby on my hands. " he panicked.

"You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, Trust , Let go and see what happens. "

He breathes in and out. I'm pretty good at calming people I guess.

"Thanks"

"For what. " I replied.

"Calming me down I was just worried. I shouldn't have sex at this age. I'm just a little boy. "

I just nodded.

"I was trying to make you jealous. Because you did not have sex with me but i see why now. "

"Yea " that's not the only reason why. I was also scared because it would hurt.

"Hayes Grier " the lady called.

Even tho they did not call my name I still went. Of course Macie had tear stains and gave me a death glare.

"Ok Hayes Macie is...

💋💋💋💋💋

CLIFFFFHANNNGGGGEEERRR. LOL LOVE YALL