9

Previously on Bullied By Hayes Grier

All of the sudden I hear moaning. They're having sex. At 15. Where the holy water. There nasty.

I go up stairs by my door and yell.

"CAN YALL SHUT THE HELL UP?!!!"

Then it's get louder. They are doing this on purpose.

Then Elizabeth gets home.

"Hi Elizabeth I think should check on Hayes. "

"Okay thanks honey "

I'm not snitching. This doesn't count.

Elizabeth goes upstairs and open Hayes door. Dumbass didn't even lock the door. I'm right behind her.

"WHAT THE HELL BENJAMIN HAYES GRIER WHAT ARE YOU DOING. " Elizabeth yelled.

I just bust out laughing. They were making a sex tape. Tez had a camera and Cindy was sucking Tez dick. That nasty.

And Hayes and Macie was fuckin. Hayes pulled his pant up fast. Not going to lie his junk are small. Maci hurrys under the blanket. Cause she naked.

Elizabeth yells at all of them and then kicks them all out. Elizabeth also took the camera from Tez.

After Elizabeth left and his friends. Hayes looks at me with the disgusted look.

" I didn't snitch she heard y'all. I told y'all to shut up. And you're 15. What if she is pregnant now. " then he looks at me realizing his little boy hormones messed up.

I'm up here still laughing.

"Thanks for the pep talk. "

"Shut up I hope your dick fall off. "

Then Hayes tackles me but in a playful way.

***
Emily POV

"Get off me hoe. " I said.

"No take back what you said. " Hayes smirked.

"No " I got up and ran to me room.

💋Next Day. 💋

I woke up feeling tired. Usually I have a lot of energy. I just payed in my bed for 5 more minutes. Then I finally got up.

I went and put on sweatpants and a black t-shirt. Then I went downstairs grabbed an apple and walked to school. I saw Hayes and Tez in front of me but I don't care.

•••

I got to school and walked to my locker. I heard crying coming from my left. So I looked and of course it's Macie. Balling her eyes out.

"I can't believe I'm pregnant what am I suppose to do Hayes . " she cried.

I puffed out.

"I don't know we have to go to the doctors. I tell my mom. " he panicked.

Wow I told him.

"You will get in trouble. " she whimpered.

"I don't care let's go. "Hayes grabbed her arm and went to the office.

💋💋💋💋💋💋

Hey guys so sorry I haven't uploading in a long time well 2 days but I was busy. Sorry this chapter is short too.