7

Previously on bullied By Hayes Grier

"Hayes I don't Think I'm ready for this. I'm only 15". I try to say in between kisses.

"It's ok I won't hurt you. "

"No Hayes I'm not ready. "

"I think You are. "

I try pushing him of me but he won't budge. He sneaks his hands down my womanhood rubbing it.

"What the fuck Hayes get of me. " I say pushing Him off with all my force. I start to cry because practically it was an attempt of rape. Unless I liked it it would not be.

He look at me and realized what he had done seen me crying. And he got up and ran out the room.

***
Hayes POV.

What the hell have I done. I basically try to rape her because of my little boy hormones.

Now she will never like me. I saw hurt in her eyes. She was crying. I hurt her. Again.

⚓️2Weeks Later⚓️

Emily was watching tv and I went and sat next to her. I was on her right side. She scooted over to her left.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi" She mumbled.

"I'm sorry " I said moving closer to her.

She flinched but look at me with hurt in her eyes.

"You hurt me. Again. "She cried.

"I'm sorry. " I said as I hugged her.she hugged back.

Emily POV

"I promise never to do it again. " he said pulling out an necklace from behind his back. It was an anchor. With blue jewels.

"this time you better not be lying

"this time you better not be lying." I say as he puts the necklace on me.

***

It's Monday morning school. I'm so excited. Note the sarcasm. My outfit is below.

And I put on the necklace Hayes got me

And I put on the necklace Hayes got me. I went outside and started walking.

"Hey wait up"

I turn around and it was Tez. One of Hayes friend.

"Hey Tez. " I replied.

"You look pretty today. "

"So I didn't look pretty yesterday. "

"No you know what I mean. "

"I know " I giggled.

"So how's it been lately. "

"Nothing much just chilling " I replied.

"Sounds cool. Wanna play a game. ?"

"Sure?"

"Ok if I can do 50 push ups you have to kiss me. "

Tez POV

I like Emily. She pretty. I wanted to kiss her soft lips.

"Ok. " she smiled.

I got down on the ground and started.

"Count so you don't think I'm cheating. "

"1..2...3..4..5..6..7..8,.9"

Time pass

"46..47..48...49..50" she finished.

That was easy. And worth it.

"Ok now you owe me a kiss. " I smiled.

"Okay. " she replied.

She leaned in and so did I. When our lips connected. It felt so magical. Her lips were soft and moved in perfect sync.

I grabbed her butt. And she moved her Hands around my next.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I heard Hayes yell.

"You and Hayes are a thing?" I whispered to Emily before Hayes got to us.

She looked shocked and shook her head no. Thank god.

I nodded at her and Hayes made it to us.

"What the hell was that?" Hayes asked.

He looked so mad.

"Nothing don't worry about it. " I replied.

Emily looked shock still. She put her head down and kept walking.

We made it to school and Emily came up to me.

"Here" she says handing me a piece of paper.

I opened it and it had her number on it.

I looked up at her and smiled. She kissed my cheek and went to her locker.

I think I'm really falling for her.

Hayes POV.

I wanted to punch Tez so bad. He knows I like her. Why would he do that.

Emily POV.

That kiss felt so right. When we got to school I gave Tez my number. Then I kissed him on the cheek. You already know that he was happy.

At school the popular kids grabbed Hayes as in they took him. Cause he is good looking. But I can't lie that is true. They also took Tez. But me I rather stay alone.

I really don't know who to pick. Hayes or Tez. I walk to my locker and grab my books and saw Tez kissing Cindy.
She is the school slut. But there's another one. Her name is Macie.

Me see that made my day go from good to bad . I just walk the other way as fast as I could so no one can see me cry.