14

💋💋💋💋💋
Previously on bullied by Hayes Grier

I went under water and started swimming around. I
Open my eyes and I see Hayes right in front of my face. I jump cause I didn't know he was right there.

I swam to the surface. And Hayes does too but he starts to laugh at me.

"You scared me you Jerk. "

"I don't like you anymore. " I said getting out the pool but I was playing.

He looks at me like I was serious. He get outs the pool. And starts walking in the house. But before he does I hug him from behind.

"Calm down I was just playing. "

"You can't play like that I thought you were serious. "

"we'll dont play to much. Before next it is serious" I smile.

Then I kiss him on the cheek. I grab my drenched T-shirt and walk inside and took a shower.

***

I got out the shower and went to my room. I gathered all my dirty clothes and threw them into the washing machine.

I went back  to my room and waited until dinner was ready.i just sat on my bed staring at the ceiling.

Then Hayes just barged into my room. 

"Hey pertty girl" he smirks.

"It's pronounced pretty. " I say staring at the ceiling still.

He sits next to me and look at me.

"What" I giggle.

"Did you know that you're very pretty" he smirks

I turn and look at him.

"What happened to you lately. "I ask him.

"What are you talking About. "

"For the past days since you broke up with Macie you have been flirting with me. " I say in a serious manner.

" Emily maybe it's cause I'm tryi. To et her off my mind with a better prettier and smarter girl. Ok maybe I'm like you. Kanye cause I'm paranoid lonely and I need company. Ok damn. " he says as he barges out the room.

I can hear his room door slam. Why am I the one messing up everything. Damn.

"Dinners ready " Nash yelled.

I go downstairs and sit In my spot. Everyone is here except for Hayes. Not this again.

Nash goes upstairs and gets him.

But Hayes doesn't listen.

"Emit can you get Hayes " Elizabeth says.

"I don't think it's a good idea. "

"Why"

"Cause he's mad at me. "