3

Previously on Bullied By Hayes Grier
Then I opened my eyes all the way and look around.  I'm in a hospital. Great. I kinda lost my memory.  Just  how I got into the hospital.

I look around and see my mom in the chair next to me. Nash sitting in the other chair. Skylinn and Elizabeth in another chair. Last but no least Hayes. He's pacing back and forth in front of the room.

Ohhhh great now I remember that bitch knocked me out. I have bruises all over my arms. A big black eye.

"SHEEESSSSS AWAKKKEEEED" skylinn yelled.

Everyone rushed to me except Hayes. He just stood there and look at me. He looked worried but was grinning evil at me.

This is going to be awful.

****

Emily POV

"Oh my gosh Emily are you ok?" My mom and Elizabeth asked.

"Yea" I mumbled 

"Ok she can go home today.  " the doctor said.

"Thank God" Nash Said.

"Is she going to be ok. " Hayes said.

"Yes." The doctor replied.

I just glared at him finally remember how I got here. He punched me. I blacked out. I'm here cause of him. It's all his fault.

I lay my head back with so many thoughts going on. I look at Hayes he has a concerned look in his eyes and his face was red.

Hayes POV

I can't believe I made her to to the hospital. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have punched her. She glares at me and I gave her a weak smile. I know my face was red cause it felt headed.

I can't do this anymore I can't. It's hurting. Bad. I need to help her. I need her to be mine. 

Everyone left the room and I was the last one. I walked up to her and she just looked at me. Then turned the other way.

"Emily I'm sorry. "

"Cool " she replied.

"No for real I did not mean to make you end up in a hospital. "

"Cool"

"CAN  YOU JUST LISTEN TO BE PLEASE!" I yell.

"Why you're just going to hurt me Again. "

"No I won't I swear. "

"Ok let's see how far that can go. "

"Can you leave now so I can change. " she added.

I looked at her and I saw tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry" I mumbled and walked out the room.

Emily POV

Hayes seems pretty trusting there but I still don't trust him. He's just I don't know but he will probably just bully me the next day or whatever. 

Yes I still have a crush on him. I change into my regular clothes that my mom bought for me. The other ones were dirty and had blood all over them. 

💋Later On At Home💋

I got home and went to my room.

"Emily come down stairs please. " my mother yelled.

I was walking downstairs and I could here the Grier family.

"Yes" I said.

"We are all going on a road trip. " my mom said all excited.

"Yay, when are we leaving. "

"Today so pack up we are taking the Grier's van. "

"Ok I will be back. "

I went upstairs and grabbed my my duffle bag and put stuff inside like my computer my headphones and all my priories.

I pretty excited for this trip exact for the fact Hayes is going. I ran downstairs and went to the kitchen. Everyone was in the living room so I would have an easy chance on getting some snacks.

I grabbed the Oreos , Cheezits , 3 donuts and some candy. I know I'm a fat ass. I out the donuts in a plastic bag and out the stuff in my bag. Oh and I grabbed 3 Arizonas. 

I went in the living and told my everyone I was done.

"Ok Emily so this is the seating me and your mother are in the front. Nash and Skylinn are in the middle and you and Hayes are in the back. "

Noooooo. Why me. 

"Ok" I smiled.

I glad I packed my stuff so I won't get bothered.

We gathered in the car. I went on my phone and starting scrolling threw Instagram. I had 3784 followers. So I took a picture and posted it and made the caption  'road trippppp🚗🚗'

I wonder where we are even going.