11

Previously on bullied by Hayes Grier
"I was trying to make you jealous. Because you did not have sex with me but j see why now. "

"Yea " that's not the only reason why. I was also scared because it would hurt. "

"Hayes Grier " the lady called.

Even tho they did not call my name I still went. Of course Macie had tear stains and gave me a death glare.

"Ok Hayes Macie is...

***

"Ok Hayes Macie is not pregnant. " the doctor announced.

Everyone sighed in relief. Hayes gave me a smile. And I smiled back. Once again Macie still glaring at me.

"Meet me in the car" Elizabeth said to every as walking out the room.

I followed but I heard something. Me being noisy I stood by the door. So I can hear what they are saying.

"Macie look I think we should break up" Hayes said.

Whaaaaatttttt

"What why is it cause of Emily. " she cried.

"No no no it's just I don't wanna make another mistake. "

"Well clearly I made an mistake dating you. "

Ohhhh burn.

I could hear Macie stomping out the room so I hurried and ran down the hall.

I went to walked outside to the car and got in. It's taking a while for Hayes to come. I see Macie mom pick her up.

"Elizabeth I'm going to get Hayes. " I said getting out the car.

I ran up to the doors and entered. I didn't see Hayes in the waiting room. So I went to the room Macie was in.

He was there sitting on the bed. Crying. Yep crying. Wimp.

"Hey Hayes. Your mom and I are waiting for you" I said standing by the door.

Hayes turned around and he has tear stains coming down his cheeks and his eyes are red and puffy. And his face is red.

I looked at him and my happiness was gone. I ran up to Hayes and hugged him. Tight.

He was so warm.

"I love you" Hayes says.

What. He loves me. But we aren't even dating. What should I say. I love me too. Nah that's. Rude.

"I love you too." I replied.

"Be happy, be Bright , be you. Please stop crying. " I said.

He let go and smiled at me. I got up and walked to the door.

"you coming. "

He got up and grabbed
My hand and we walked out together.

••
I got home and went in my room. I went on my computer and watched YouTube for a while. I was watching now MyLifeAsEva. The DolanTwins and rclbeauty101.

"Dinner is ready" my mom yelled.

I went downstairs and went to my spot.

Everyone was there but Hayes. Nash went upstairs to get him but Hayes wouldn't talk.

Then skylinn went he still wouldn't talk. I went without knocking cause I'm a rebel.

"Hey Hayes dinner is ready. " I say.

He is laying in his bed facing the wall.

I walk in and sit next to him the side that he facing the wall. I laid down next to him and faced him.

"Can you get up so we all can eat. "

"I'm not hungry"

"Yes you are"

He just stared at me and smiled. I finally see a smile isn't that boy face after his break up.

"I don't wanna eat. "

" so you are going to starve yourself. "

"No I'm just not eating now. "

"Ok how about I do this. " and I pecked him on the lips.

He was blushing.

"Will you get up now. "

"No"

I did it again.

"Now?"

"No. "

Then I gave him a long passionate kiss. When I pulled away he was blushing like crazy. And he smiled.

"Now?" I said with puppy eyes.

"Finnnneee" he said.

He got up and went downstairs. I followed.

"Wow you actually got him up." Nash said.

I laughed. We all sat at the table. Tonight we were having Salisbury steak and white rice.

Hayes finished first and went right upstairs. I gonna kill this Boy.

I finished and grabbed my favorite ice cream from the freezer and a spoon. Before I went to my room I went in Hayes room.

"Wanna watch a movie with me?"

"Sure " he says and gets up.

Be follows me to my room and I put on Netflix on the tv. We sat on my bed. I put my ice cream in the dresser.

"What do you wanna watch?"

"The walking dead"

I nodded and put it on.

Then I opened my ice cream and got a spoonful. I put that spoonful up to Hayes mouth and he ate it. I laughed because I can.

He looked at me smiling. But he was confused at the same time.

I ate some then gave him the rest of the ice cream.

I put my head into Hayes chest and next time I knew I was knocked the fuck out. Not like punched. I mean I fell asleep.