4

Previously on Bullied By Hayes Grier
"We are all going on a road trip. " my mom said all excited.

"Yay, when are we leaving. "

"Today so pack up we are taking the Grier's van. "

"Ok I will be back. "

I went upstairs and grabbed my my duffle bag and put stuff inside like my computer my headphones and all my priories.

I pretty excited for this trip exact for the fact Hayes is going. I ran downstairs and went to the kitchen. Everyone was in the living room so I would have an easy chance on getting some snacks.

I grabbed the Oreos , Cheezits , 3 donuts and some candy. I know I'm a fat ass. I out the donuts in a plastic bag and out the stuff in my bag. Oh and I grabbed 3 Arizonas.

I went in the living and told my everyone I was done.

"Ok Emily so this is the seating me and your mother are in the front. Nash and Skylinn are in the middle and you and Hayes are in the back. "

Noooooo. Why me.

"Ok" I smiled.

I glad I packed my stuff so I won't get bothered.

We gathered in the car. I went on my phone and starting scrolling threw Instagram. I had 3784 followers. So I took a picture and posted it and made the caption 'road trippppp🚗🚗'

I wonder where we are even going.

****

I finished scrolling on Instagram and decided to go on Netflix. I wanted to watch something scary. So I put on 'The Visit '

I'm in the middle of it and I feel eyes staring at me. And I knew it was Hayes so I turned his direction and liked at him. He turned his head so fast like I didn't even notice. Dumbass.

I know I hate him but he seems really bored. I know I'm going to regret this later.

"Hey Hayes wanna watch this with me?" I already regret this.

"Sure " I put the computer on my lap and scooted over closer to him were I'm in the middle. I out my duffle bag next to me and opened it. I grabbed 2 Arizona's and the Oreos.

"Do you want an Arizona and some Oreos?"

"Sure."

Is that all he says now. I passed him the stuff and we continued watching the movie.

When it finished it wasn't scary it's was funny. But I closed Hayes eyes on the granny being naked part.

"What do you wanna watch now?"

"How about the fresh prince of belair. " he said.

I love that show its so funny. I turned it into the computer and we watched it. The Oreos are finished and I pulled out 2 donuts. One for me and one for him.

He seems pretty cool now but don't know if I can fully trust him yet.

I think he notice that I was staring at him because he looked at me and smiled. I turned away fast. And felt my cheeks get heated.

"Ok Guys we are going to a pit stop. " my mom said.

"Ok" we all replied.

We arrived at a gas station and everyone went to the bathroom. We I finished I went to the slushy stand and got a slushy.

I got blue raspberry it's my favorite. No surprise either because Hayes came by me and go one too.

"I see you like blue raspberry. " he smiled.

"Yep and I see you have red cherry. " I replied.

We both went to the counter.

"That will be $3.47 " I went into my pocket to get out my money when Hayes slammed a 5 on the counter.

He payed for my drink.

"I could of payed for my own drink you know. "

"I don't care I'm being nice be happy I did. " he winked.

What the chickendoodles he winked at me. The girl that's gets bullied by him and his friends. Well was bullied by him. When everyone was finished what they were doing. We all went right back in the car.

"mom where are we right now?" Hayes asked his mom

"We are in Kansas" she replied.

"Where are we going?" He added.

"California. "

"For what ?" I added.

"We are all living there for 1 year. " she replied

What my mom said it was a road trip. She lied what the hell. I barley packed any clothes. Neither did anyone else. How long did they plan this. Probably not long cause we just moved here. Well in North Carolina.