17

Previously on Bullied By Hayes Grier

"EMILY EMILY EMILY. " they started chanting.

I smiled and saw Hayes almost crying.

"Congratulations ." He says and they saw a tear slipped and he ran away. "

"Now you see how is feels. " I yell at him.

Macie runs off to. I just stood up to my bully.

All of Macie crew that didn't bully me came by me and said your our new leader.

"We hated Macie always bossed us around told us who we can and will we can't date. " one of the girls said.

I smiled.

***
Well I guess you can say I'm popular now. The thing I did not want to become.

I walk home alone cause I had to think everything threw on what just happened today.

I walk in my house door and there everyone is.Elizabeth,Nash,Skylinn, and Hayes.

But Hayes eyes and face were red. I feel bad what I said.

"We are going out for dinner so hurry and change. " my mom said.

I ran upstairs and changed in to this 👇🏽👇🏽

I ran back downstairs and grabbed an Oreo. Yes only one Oreo.

Everyone started walking to the car and Before I got in someone grabbed my arm.

"What's wrong with Hayes " it's was Nash.

"Um um I don't know. " I lied.

I walked inside the car and Hayes was staring out the window. I looked at him and he looked at me and looked away.

I looked away too but out the window. We were driving and we finally made it to the restaurant. It was steak and shake.

This was the seating. I guess Hayes was trying to avoid me but it didn't work cause he had to sit by me anyways.

I ordered chicken tenders and a mint cookies and cream milkshake.

It was so good. When we all finished we went to Walmart to go like shopping for what we need or what we want.

My birthday is coming up soon but Hayes is closer. Today is June 4 and then he will be 16. Mine is July 4 then I will be 16.

"Hayes and Emily here's the list of things you need to get. " my mom said handing it to me.

It was simple stuff. Then we started walking off.

"Ok Hayes first we need to get trash bags. "

"Can like not talk to me. "

"Look the things I said it was an accident. It was like defense you kept spreading rumors about me what was I suppose to do. "

"I don't know but you ruined me. "

How the fuck did I ruin you if anything you ruined my life. You started bullying me. Then you said sorry and you bullied me again. So I should be there on saying not to talk to me. " I said starting to cry.

"Look Emily I didn't mean to put it that way. " He defends his self.

"Whatever " I say trying to wipe the tears away.

Before me and Hayes broke up and stuff I have bought him and Apple Watch. But I guess I should just return it.

We finished getting the things in the list so we went back to our parents.

"Emily what's wrong " Elizabeth said rubbing my back.

"Nothing I wanna go home. " I said as I looked up at her.

"Ok"

We went to the check out and checked out the stuff and went back into the car.

I sat I my spot looking out the window. Crying quietly. Faintly.

I could feel Hayes eyes burning into my soul. I looked at him and he had a I'm sorry look on his face.

But it's too late to say sorry.