5

Previously On Bullied By Hayes Grier
"mom where are we right now?" Hayes asked his mom

"We are in Kansas" she replied.

"Where are we going?" He added.

"California. "

"For what ?" I added.

"We are all living there for 1 year. " she replied

What my mom said it was a road trip. She lied what the hell. I barley packed any clothes. Neither did anyone else. How long did they plan this. Probably not long cause we just moved here. Well in North Carolina.

***

I think me and Hayes are ok now. He seems cool. Once again I can feel Hayes staring at me. I turn and he turns quick.

"I know you staring at me. " I giggled.

He just smirked and looked out the window.

I went on my computer. I'm so bored in this car. I go on my computer and watch the purge. I seen it a million times.

"How long do we have left?" Nash asked

"2hours" my mom replied

I sigh in stress. I think I'm going crazy in this car. I shut my laptop and go
On my phone. I open snapchat and make a post.

•••

Finally we make it to California. We're staying in Los Angeles. I can't believe we're staying here for a year tho.

What about my old school and everything.

We drove up to our New house. It's huge. It's a three story. With 7 rooms. There's a pool and the yard it big. Theres 2 master bedrooms. The grown ups get them tho.

I get the second biggest cause I'm boss. And a girl. The boys gets the same size room and skylinn gets the smallest but it's not really that small.

"We are starting over getting a fresh start. Therefore that means we are all going shopping tomorrow. For things like food, clothes , furniture. " Elizabeth said.

We all nodded.

"Oh and if you want your room painted you can." My mom added.

We all said ok and went to our rooms. In our room there was a blow up mattress and blankets and a pillow.

My mom said that they are ordering pizza so we don't have to worry about anything right now.

I go on my mattress and lay down. I'm not really hungry so I just lay there thinking about a lot of things and next thing I knew. I was asleep.

💋Next Day After Shopping💋

We finished shopping and I got slot of stuff. I mean a lot. I got an camera so if I decide to do YouTube videos. I got a new computer it's a MacBook. And my camera is a canon rebel t3i. I got my bedroom finished.

It's a nice light blue. The picture is below.

To be honest I really like it

To be honest I really like it. Every one got a mac book by the way. I sat at my desk and layer my computer down. I started making plans for my YouTube channel.

I started making a channel art. My channel name is ItsEmily2000. (A/N: not reAl by the way. ) Dang I forgot to get a tripod. Hayes have it. I went to his room and knocked on the door. He opened it and he was shirt less. Oh my gwad. So sexy. Wait what am I saying.

"Hellooooo" Hayes said waving his hand in front of my face.

" oh umm can I get the tripod please. " I asked.

He nodded and handed me the tripod.

"Thanks" I replied.

"You're Welcome"

I put the tripod in my room and went to the bathroom. I grabbed my clothes and went to take a shower.

I finished and I was putting on my bra when the door opened.

Hayes POV.

I had to piss so bad so I open the door to the bathroom. Oh my gosh Emily was in there. Shirtless. I'm not going to lie she does have big TITTIES.

"Sorry" I said and ran out the bathroom.

My face was red. Really red. But I was she was my so I can grab them watermelons 🍉🍉🍉🍉