COPYRIGHT

The Buddies Rule by Shay Spencer

Some find love in the simplest of moments and fall under the assumption that things will always be so simple. But it's the messy relationships that people fight for.

..........♡..........

S U M M A R Y

Bree Hendly's life had never been truly complicated. She had her father, she had her best friend Chase, and she had her writing to keep her sane. But that didn't mean that everything would always be so simple.

The second Lewis Doolan and Alan Green inserted themselves into her life, she knew that things would change. Her best friend and secret crush begins to pull away, only for her to find out that Alan also holds a hidden love for her... Or so Lewis says.

With this new knowledge of love under the two's belts, Bree and Lewis must find a way to keep these bubbling feelings hidden, or it could cost them the best friendships of their lives. Their solution? Create a rule, one that prohibits any, and all relationships outside of the friend zone.

Though even if Bree and Lewis think they have things all figured out, Chase and Alan each have a plan of their own; One that includes capturing the heart of Bree Hendly for themselves, no matter what the cost may be.

..........♡..........

C O P Y R I G H T

© Shay Spencer. All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the author.

..........♡..........

T I M E L I N E

Preview Posted: February 2016

First Chapter Posted: May 30, 2016

End: May 01, 2017

..........♡..........

S T A T E M E N T.  F R O M.  M E.

This story originated from a fanfiction series I wrote around two years earlier. Though the story has been entirely changed and altered from the original version, I will try my hardest to stay true to the friendships everyone loved from the original version.

Each chapter is edited to the best of my ability. If there are any mistakes, let me know 😊

On that note, I hope you all enjoy!

.