Related Titles

The Buddies Rule

Related Titles

....................................................................

- My Works -

Something Real - Standalone [Chick-lit].
Follows a twenty-something Scarlett, who's looking for her first real relationship, only for her to find one in her new friend and step brother.

I Liked You Better On YouTube - Standalone [Humor].
In which a spilled coffee allows for a low-level journalist to meet her favorite YouTuber, only to find out he's a jerk. He ropes her into an arranged publicity relationship.

Tides - Standalone [Teen Fiction].
A relationship gone wrong fuels three friends to spend their summer tricking the bad boy into falling for his scorned ex's best friend. If only they could avoid her falling for him...

- Others -

Getting Over Matt - Standalone [Teen Fiction] by Tessa-x.
Follows high school junior, Isobel, as she tries to get over her now ex-boyfriend/best friend, Matt. But somewhere along the way, she finds a new guy to help her get over her old one...

Dorm Room 210 - Standalone [Teen Fiction] by Broken_Dream07.
In which two college freshmen are roomed together unexpectedly, and what once was hate, turns to love.

-Any others like The Buddies Rule can be found in my 'Friends Till The End' reading list on my profile-