Chapter Twenty-Two

I gawked at the thing, disgusted. That was just nasty, and at a time like this?

Suddenly, the blonde dude pulled out a knife. “Looks like we’re dealing with more that we bargained for,” he crooned.

Mr. Mowhawk grinned slyly and Blondie’s action, so he pulled out his weapon of choice: a gun.

My heart literally stopped for a second. 

Mowhawk smirked. “Not so tough now, huh?” He walked up slowly to me. Pressing the end of the barrel against my throat, he chuckled. “Look, girlie,” he said, his lips brushing my ears, making me shake a bit in fear, and a bit in disgust, “all you gotta do is keep your trap shut and cooperate. You do that, and you can walk out of here in prime condition, well, depending on how rough we ride you, it might not be prime.” Another chuckle. “M’kay?”

I didn’t really know whether to respond or not, so I kinda just stood there, trying to keep my breath at a normal pace, which ended up being insanely difficult, not to my surprise. I dropped my schoolbag; my hand was numb by this point. 

They took my silence as an opportunity to strike. 

“Skinner,” Mowhawk said to Blondie, now revealed as Skinner. “I’ve got her pinned, you can start.”

“Alright then,” Skinner said slyly, flexing his fingers. He approached me carefully. “Okay,” he said, reaching under my skirt, “let’s see what we got here.”

I felt his hands brush my thighs, and my flesh trembled. I felt like puking as he moaned a bit, removing my underwear and palming my private area. I’d already throrougly searched my surroundings, and I couldn’t find an opening that would give me a good chance of…well, not getting show. That was the main goal, after all. 

I didn’t know what to do!

My teeth grit together angrily and I closed my eyes. Dammit! I thought. I’m screwed!

Suddenly, my skirt was returned to where it should be. 

Taking the opportunity, I quickly pulled my underwear back up and opened my eyes. Before I had a chance to blink, Skinner’s head was smashed against the wall, and he crumpled to the ground. 

Mowhawk’s head shot up, and his eyes widened trememdously at whoever knocked out Skinner; I couldn’t see his face all that well, due to the alley being dark and the sun casting a shadow covering the man. 

I sighed; hallelujah, my savior had come. 

“Skinner!” Mr. Mowhawk called. “Skinner! You alive down there, man?!” He looked back up to the other guy, then to the gun pointed at my jugular. “Look,” he cried, the gun shaking a bit in his hand, “you attack me, and a bullet goes strait to her throat, you got that? Don’t think I won’t do it!!”

The guy snorted a bit, and I saw him raise his leg, and the gun was on the ground. 

My eyes widened. Holy shit.

Badass!!!!

Mowhawk started. “Holy fuck,” he said. His head snapped to his gun. He reached down to grab it, but I was quicker, kicking hit out of his reach.

I smirked. Now that I was safe from being impaled with a bullet, I went into action. I grabbed Mowhawk by, well, the mowhawk, and slammed his head against the brick wall nearly surrounding us. When I released him, Mr. Mowhawk was still standing so the other guy (my savior) kicked him square in the ead. 

That knocked him down. 

Taking a deep breath, I picked up my bag from the ground and dusted off the dirt with my hands.