(Haru x Tokaku) The Park (Akuma no Riddle)

Shipping: Haru and Tokaku
Rating: G
Word count: 624
Summary: Haru wanting to go take a walk in the park with Tokaku and them hugging and FLUFF

It was another day in class black, normal as usual. No one sent a notice to is day so it was a pretty nice day to just chill back.

"Hey, Tokaku, would you like to take a walk in the park? It's our day off I guess. Oh! Would you like to ask Bamba to come with us? It'd be fun." Haru was overly excited for this special occasion, but she didn't quite know why.

"Sure, but invite Bamba this afternoon, we don't want her...switching her personality on us. You saw how creepy she can be at night."

"Okay!"

(Time skip)

They walked down the sidewalk of the park, both of them. Bamba declined to request because she was busy with studying. Even though this was a class full of trained Assassins, she wanted to at least get good grades.

Haru wanted to hold Tokaku's hand desperately, but held in the desire, knowing she would not want her. Haru shivered as the cold air nipped at her skin, it made the hair on her neck stand on end.

She flinched when she felt something warm wrap around her cold, frail body. It was Tokaku's jacket. It was oddly warm, even though it was so freezing outside, even for a fall afternoon. She looked up at Tokaku and smiled dearly.

"Thank you."

"Yeah."

She didn't know why Tokaku had gone to such great lengths to try to save her from all the previous assassins, it was a complete mystery. Didn't Tokaku want something out of the world? Anything at all? Or did she just really want to be with her her whole life? It was a mystery that even Tokaku, Haru's guardian would never understand. The answer was beyond their reach.

She looked at Tokaku, she was wearing her usual attire, the white button up shirt, with the plaid tie that held such wonderful, yet dull colors. The blue, grey, and black looked nice on her, it really bring out her eyes. The plaid tie matched the skirt that hung quite high, showing off Tokaku's legs. There were boots covering most of the legs but gODAMN WERE THOSE LEGS NICE.

Haru always found Tokaku wonderful. Who wouldn't when Tokaku was everything Haru was. Unlike Haru, she knew how to protect herself from danger, she knew how to fight, defend, you name it. She loved how Tokaku would go out of her way just to save one person. She quite know how to defend just one person. Haru misted wished she was stronger, to show Tokaku how much she changed her.

Haru felt a blush dust her cheeks as she looked at Tokaku, feeling the same need to hold it. Haru glanced at her own hand and glanced back at Tokaku's. She quietly and slowly slid her hand closer to Tokaku's hand. They intertwined, connecting like puzzle pieces. She look Tokaku straight in the eyes.

Those eyes were something That'd always be a mystery to her. They were filled with something that she herself couldn't describe. They were like an ocean by the wonderful sunset. But also there was a hint of a raindrop, just one single drop of water, falling down the side of a waterfall. Her eyes were so beautiful, yet hid so many secrets in them.

Haru stood on the tips of her toes and kissed Tokaku on the cheek softly. Tokaku let a small smile pass onto her lips, just a small grin. They both had blush dusting their cheeks as they smiled to each other and walked away, into the small, spacious park...