(KomaHina) kinky 'lil shits (Danganronpa)

Pairing: KomaHina (Nagito and Hinata)
Rating: HOLY SHIT MY MOM FOUND THIS OVER CAMP AND I CANT LOOK HER IN THE EYES ITS TOO DAMN EXPLICIT
Word count: 1800
Summary: I feel like trash publishing this please don't read I'm dISSAPOINTED

"H-Hinata!" Komaeda's voice echoed off the walls of their cottage.

"Don't speak unless I say, worthless trash.." Hinata spoke harshly.

"Mhm!" Komaeda moaned in agreement.

Hinata thrusted deeply inside Ko, making her scream out. Ko muffled her moans by placing her face in a pillow and biting it, trying not to let any sounds out, but still managed to fail.

"Shut the fuck up, will you, slut?" Hinata thrusted violently inside of Ko, pushing her beyond his limit. He honestly didn't want Ko to shut up, he wanted to make Ko lose her voice and to fuck her until she was going to be limping.

Ko slithered her hand down her stomach and began to rub her sensitive clit fastly. She was gasping and twitching from how well it felt in all.

"Did I say you could touch yourself? You're fucking pathetic." Hinata chuckled darkly as he sunk his teeth into Ko's shoulder, making her scream out yet again.

Ko nodded and stopped rubbing herself, allowing her to fall in the pleasure of just Hinata. And, oh boy, was she enjoying it. She had always nagged on about how she was worthless trash, and Hinata seemed to pick up the hint, and brought that to the bed.

Hinata made her tell herself that she was worthless and that she was his. Hinata was a bit hesitant at first, thinking he'd hurt her by calling her worthless, but judging by the way that Ko rubbed her thighs together and seeing how wet her panties were from just talking to her, he knew she'd enjoy this.

Ko loved feeling how pathetic she was compared to Hinata. She wasn't ever depressed by it, but always seeming hot and bothered about it. She loved how Hinata was gently whisper how much of a slut she was, or how she trash compared to him. It always ended with Hinata whispering sweet nothings into her ear afterwards.

"I-I-I'm close!! H-Hinata-kun!" She began to take in sharp breaths and gasped rapidly.

"Aw, that's cute..." He whispered gently as he slowed down his thrusts and nibbled her ear a bit.

"You think you can come without permission..." Ko gasped a bit. This was new to her, the orgasm denial. And yet again, she was enjoying it. She knew she was kinky, but goddamn.

"Too bad, because, well, if you came without permission...I'd just place a couple vibrators on that little sensitive clit of yours and watch you be reduced to nothing. Just a couple hours, it wouldn't be that bad..."

The way Hinata cooed in her ear gently made shivers go up her spine, and make her toes curl just of the thought. She actually wanted that to happen, but it was considered a punishment apparently.

Ko absentmindedly reached down to her clit and teased herself a bit, going slow, then going extremely fast while rubbing herself. She rubbed her small nub in circles fastly while also bucking her hips, making Hinata slam inside her. Hinata took the queue that she needed to be punished and slammed against that one sensitive spot inside her that would almost make her come on the spot. Hinata continued hitting that spot until Ko's hands became shaky for rubbing herself and had tears streaming down her cheeks from the pure bliss she was experiencing.

After just a couple minutes of this, Ko came hard and fast. Her vision went black from how intense the orgasm she'd just experienced. She was just used slow, lovingly thrusts, but tonight Hinata turned the tables right on her face.