(KomaHina) Drunken Love (Danganronpa 2)

Shipping: KomaHina (Nagito and Hinata)
Rating: M (SEX BOI)
Word count: 1727
Summary: Nagito and Hajime getting drunk off their minds with alcohol and fucking being their really cut together

(Bottom Nagito though man)

"Godammit, Nagito, take your fucking shirt off already!"

"Not until you take yours off, my dearest Hajime." Nagito snorted at his own joke.

"Fine, fucking hell, man..." Hajime said, slurring his words.

*

Today was not like a normal day for Nagito and Hajime, well, because they were both pretty drunk. Sure, they were underage, but the cafe seriously had alcohol in the kitchen. However, Hajime was having a bad day. He tripped down the stairs, he spilled coffee all over his shirt, and he wasn't having any shit today.

Hajime and Nagito were drunk on the minute they had set themselves on the alcohol. Nagito was chugging wine, while Hajime was mixing all the alcohols together. You can tell how well that went. They stumbled back into their house, intoxicated of course. And you know what they did? They were like, 'hey, you look hot man, wanna fuck?' And it was like the gods flooding them with the worst ideas in a single day.

*

Both were now in their boxers, and they were giggling to no ends. Nagito told Hajime about his lucky boxers, and he was literally crying from laughing. Nagito on the other hand was wondering what he said that was so funny, but he didn't care, as he laughed intoxicatingly with Hajime for no reason at all.

He wiped the tears from his eyes and eyed down Nagito. He looked pretty good looking to be honest, alcohol, or no alcohol. He wasn't that muscular, but he had a lean built to him. In all honesty, he was so pale that If he stood by the sun, he'd glow. He was nude except for his 'lucky boxers'. Hajime snorted yet again.

"Okay, I'm topping." Nagito said happily.

"Haha, no." He flipped until they were in different positions. Hajime was sitting on the waist of Nagito, who had his arms currently pinned down my Hajimes hands.

"Fuck you..." Nagito snarled, obviously unhappy with the change of plans.

"I'm working on it, hold on, jeez.." Hajime snorted yet the third time.

He wasted no time while working down on biting Nagito's neck, only hearing an occasional whimper or gasp from the drunken boy. Hajime started to bite harder, wanting to get sounds of pleasure, or pain, out of Nagito.

"Ah~!" Nagito moaned loudly, face flushed a pinkish-red. Hajime felt the familiar taste of metal and napkins in his mouth. It was Nagito's blood. He looked at where he bit, which was clearly bleeding, and was going to leave a mark.

Hajime buried himself into Nagito's neck, and whispered into his ear.

"Ah, pain? I really expected no more from a dirty boy like yourself~."

He felt what was forming in Nagito's pants, as he tried to move around, to either hide it, or at least get comfortable. Hajime began to trail bite marks, occasionally drawing blood, down Nagito's bare chest. Everytime Hajime sank his teeth into Nagito, to show that he was his, he'd moan Hajime's name loudly and squirm about.

Hajime trailed kisses down Nagito's lower torso until he reached his dick. He nuzzled it through his boxers a couple times, kissing it also. He wanted to hear Nagito beg for him, to savor every dying moment of this wondrous dream or reality.

He pulled down his lucky boxers to have Nagito's member spring free. He smiled as he looked Nagito directly into the eyes...well, it was more of like to the temple because Nagito was looking away, hiding the fact he'd saw Hajime staring at him.