Haruhi x reader (Requested)

Suggested by: HollyOkenThe32nd

SURPRINGLY ENOGH I'VE NEVER WROTE A X READER BEFORE SO SORRY IF IT SUCKS ALSO HARUHI IS LOW-KEY MY WIFE NOW

[Btw you're a commoner, too. I hate the girls uniforms. Just pick want you want to wear]

You were in love with her, I mean who wouldn't? She was perfect in your eyes, you wondered if she thought the same about you. 'Probably not' you shoke the thought off.

Who were you thinking about of course? None other than the infamous Haruhi Fujioka. As soon as you saw her, your heart fluttered to life and your gay arisen.

You were way too shy to set up meeting hours for the brown haired female, though. I mean, you were mainly afraid of what she would've thought about you.

Your good friend Tamaki was there to help you out. Well, not really he just was supportive of you, even though you both had crushes on Haruhi. Although...he didn't know she was actually a girl. You decided not to tell him though and crush his dreams.

--------

Y/N rushed through the hallways, looking desperatly for her wallet which she lost. She scolded herself.

Suddenly she made contact with an individual in the hallway who was also running.

She directly feel atop them landing in a very awkward position for both of them.

Y/N looked down to reveal a embaressed Haruhi, which Y/N moved five feet away at the sight and mainly because she was in a very strange position.

"I-I'm very sorry, H-Haruhi..." You stuttered trying to find proper words to speak out other than incoherent blabbering.

Haruhi couldn't of fallen on someone of equal beauty. This girl wad not only cute with [Your hair color], [eye color], and all of her special facial features. This cutie needed to book an appointment with her as soon as possible. Haruhi wasn't even mad that she was fallen on but was mad that this stranger took their heart.

"It's fine," Haruhi smiled kindly and watched a embaressed blush cover the girl's face.

Haruhi stood up and offered a hand to the stranger on the ground. She took her hand while she stood up.

"Hey, what's your name?" Haruhi asked with a flashy smile.

"Oh...It's Y/N," you responded.

"Well...Y/N, would you care to book an appointment with me at the Host Club?"

"Yes! No, wait...I mean yes I'll book an appointment with you..." Haruhi waved to her as you walked away.

--------

You walked into the Host Club that following day, waiting to see Haruhi. You wondered why the other girls bothered with the other hosts.

I mean, the two twins, really? 'Brotherly love'? The boy lolita, sure I guess he is cute but kinda annoying if you asked me. Tamaki was annoying but at least you could put up with him on a daily basis. Mori and Kyoya were okay. The only one you thought was actually worth a damn was Haruhi. She had the most personality out of them even though she was titled normal.

You settled yourself down at the table and waited for Haruhi. She showed up not long after and you both had an amazing time. You heard a lot about Haruhi's past as how she got into the current position which th giggled at. She complained even though you know she enjoyed being here.

She invited you to the park after school which you sheepishly accepted.

"What's your favourite flower, Haruhi?" You asked out of pure curiosity.

"Ah..mines the white rose...describes you perfectly, innocent and beautiful," she spoke.

Before you could even respond, Haruhi kissed you on the lips as held your hand after you left the park, with your new and pretty girlfriend.