(OiSuga) Show some mercy, pLEASE (Haikyuu!!)

Shipping: Oisuga (Oikawa and Sugawara) I dunno the ships name
Rating: M (REALLY LEWD MANNNNN)
Word count: 1088
Summary: Oikawa thinks that Suga comes way to fast, so he places a cock ring on him, and let's him beg Oikawa until he nearly passes out, which he does
THIS IS VERY VERY LEWD

Oikawa stared down at the currently flushed face Suga who was wriggling beneath him. He had thought 'how'd it even come to this' various times, but hell, even he forgot.

Suga was a person that you'd think that would dominate people by his looks, but, not today. It started out as just kissing, then Suga straddling Oikawa till he was moaning. But, Oikawa took his chances and flipped them around so he was predominantly the one in control.

Oikawa began to thrust into Suga faster than what his current pace was and kept going. He wanted something, anything of a sign that Suga was overpleasured. Oikawa wanted Suga to feel overstimulated, to make sure he knows who runs the show, but all he could muster out of Suga was breathy gasps and weak whimpers.

Oikawa shuffled inside his pocket, for something to use on Suga. He knew he wanted to change up the game, and knowing that Suga came fast when he was bottoming, he wanted to make this a memorable experience for the two. Oikawa looked at the boy, who had his eyes closed tight, toes curled. He took the opportunity to slide the cock ring on him.

As soon as Oikawa had placed the ring on him, Suga looked down immediately and his eyes widened. He gasped and looked at Oikawa, who chuckled darkly.

"You come way too fast, Suga...so I thought of a solution." Oikawa stared Suga directly in the eyes, which made Suga's heart flutter and his cock harden on the spot. It was just the thought of those icy eyes glaring at Suga which made him feel strange.

"Nonono! Please! I won't come until you say so!" Suga said between breathy gasps. Oikawa shook his head at the boy and made a small 'tsk' noise.

"If no one will punish you, I guess I will." Oikawa chuckled again, the same icy eyes darting right into Suga.

Oikawa began to thrust violently into Suga, making him shutter and grasp the bedsheets beneath him. He brushed against Suga's sensitive prostate, which made Suga freeze immediately and moan quietly.

"Oh?" He mumbled to himself, taking a hint as of what he just did.

He continued hitting that spot. No, he didn't just brush past that spot, he hit it directly and pounded it until Suga was nearly screaming. He could tell he was at his limit, too by the moans of ecstasy escaping the innocent's mouth.

"Plea-Ah! Please please..Mhm!..Please let me cum!!" Suga screeched.

Oikawa knew that Suga was past his limit within about only 6 minutes. Even though, Oikawa wanted to push him even further, he wanted to make his existence known to anyone who laid eyes onto Suga. He wanted to make sure they knew that Suga wasn't the innocent one who they thought he was.

After a few minutes, Suga was crying from the overstimulation he'd been receiving. No, he wasn't crying, he was sobbing. Sobbing in pain and pleasure. He wanted to release so badly, but yet he wanted to go further. He wanted to be fucked roughly, shown no mercy whatsoever.

"F-Fuck me f-faster, Oikaw-Ah!" Suga's eyes rolled to the back of his head as more tears streamed down his face. It was the perfect example of pure pleasure with bliss. To add with it, the screams and moans coming from Suga made you think he was the perfect example as well.

"Oh~? Finally giving into the pleasure?" Oikawa raised an eyebrow as he stopped for a second, flopping Suga onto his back, so he could see his face.

Oikawa smirked as he saw what he had reduced Suga into. He chuckled as he began to leave marks all up and down Suga's neck. He thrusted faster, which made Suga cry more. He was begging for permission to come, anything actually just to make him come.

Oikawa sighed as he reached down to Suga's cock, which was twitching. Oikawa, in one swift motion, removed the cock ring front the shaft of Suga's hard dick. Suga didn't notice that Oikawa had reached down to his dick until a huge wave of pleasure hit him directly and rocked him back.

Suga finally came and threw his head back. He hadn't been able to come in a while, so he was super sensitive on his cock and the orgasm hit him really hard. It felt more than wonderful.

Oikawa giggled quietly as he pinned Suga's hands down so he couldn't struggle and yet, he continued to roughly fuck Suga.

"I-I already came!!" Suga managed to yell through his moans. He was now way to over sensitive because he'd already came once.

Oikawa began to jerk off the grey haired boy in one hand, and pinned his arms down with the rest. Suga's moans echoed off the walls as he let out a screech, his body convulsed and he came again.

This process continued until Suga was reduced to nearly nothing at all. He was moaning, yelling, screaming, and letting out shaky breaths. He was screaming Oikawa's name as he came each time. He'd even lost count of how much times he'd come, too. Too many orgasms to count off the top of his head. He was sobbing from the pleasure, too, but commanded that Oikawa continued to fuck him harder and faster each minute.

Suga was getting visibly weak each time he came after the other. His voice strained and his chest would rise and fall faster than before. He would close his eyes for a period of time and open them again, making sure that Oikawa wouldn't know he was getting weaker, but he noticed none the less.

Suga came again. He convulsed, moaned loudly and fell limp. Oikawa stopped because he knew Suga layer unconscious under him. Oikawa snickered, pulled out, and tucked Suga into the bed. He kissed his forehead delicately and walked out of bed.

After a few minutes, Oikawa came back with a glass of water and a pill. Which was probably for the headache that Suga may have later.

Oikawa kissed him in the lips passionately and lovingly until he feel into his own state of sleep.