(Haikyuu!!) WHERE TSUKI FINDS YAMS WRITING SMUT

Imagine Person A of your OTP is writing smut on their laptop and Person B sneaks up behind them, planning to surprise them with their favorite snack. What is Person B's reaction to accidentally reading what Person A is writing? How does Person A react when they find out Person B read their writing? (Bonus: Person C talks about the smut they found online with Person B the next day and B recognizes it as A's writing!)

Yamaguchi thought he was alone honestly, he hadn't even heard the door open while Tsukki walked in, he didn't even give a proper greeting. He had brought Yamaguchi's favorite snack home, which was, in fact McDonalds soggy French fries. He wanted to scare him first than make up and apology with the French fries, but he got way more than he bargained for.

He saw Yamaguchi worked on a paper, typing it on a laptop quickly, stopping to think after a bit and continue typing. It wasn't abnormal, but he wanted to see what he was working, so maybe he could help him a bit or anything.

He looked over dialogue over his shoulder, not reminding Yama about his presence because he had to notice by now, right?

'Tsukishima touched Yamaguchi delicately, running his thumb over his chin, The older licking his lips lustfully. "Please," Yamaguchi pleaded, his voice rough and dripping with lust. "Tsukki...I need you," He managed to rasp out as Kei's hand began going lower than his abdomen.'

"Holy shit.." Tsukishima randomly blurted out, learning about his friends 'paper'. Yamaguchi jumped and shook as he turned around, teeth clattering. Yamaguchi slammed his laptop shut and smiled awkwardly, cheeks burning from embarrassment.

"...hey...um...Welcome back?" Yamaguchi tried to act as he wasn't writing gay smut of him and his best friend.

Yamaguchi walked away awkwardly laughing slightly, trying to start up a conversation out of the blue. "I NEED TO GO GET THINGS FROM THE STORE!" He screamed as he ran out of the dorm, sweating nervously.

Tsukishima simply giggled, giggled, for gods sake. He found it funny that pure Yamaguchi was writing smut about the two. He knew he should never take the quite types for the innocent types. Their always hiding secrets, sexual or not.

He took a seat on the couch, rep opening Yamaguchi's laptop, honestly hoping to read more. He knew Yamaguchi was an exceptional writer, probably the best in all his classes to be honest. He really wanted to know what his smut was like and how many stories he had on that laptop.

He looked at his account, which was a picture of a yam. Typical best friend.

He typed in the password, which was without a fact, 'Kei'. He's seen Yamaguchi type it in quite a lot, as well. The background popped up and he raised an eyebrow. He had many stories, or fanfics.

'Oiyama', 'Tsukkiyama', 'Kagehina', 'Iwaoi', 'Daisuga', 'Oikage', 'Bokuro', 'Kuroken', 'Bokuaka'...He had a lot more folders. He clicked on the Tsukkiyama folder and he saw all the notes in it. '56' it read. What the fuck, Yamaguchi, where do you get all this free time? And more importantly, how many do the other folders have.

He looked through the rest to see they had less or even more at that. He messaged them all to his email to read later and watch Yamaguchi try to avoid conversion and be very stealthy about writing from there on out.

Also, Tsukishima learned that Yamaguchi is a kinky sinnamon roll.