(TsukkiYama) COMIN OUT OF THE CLOSET (Haikyuu!!)

Pairing: TsukkiYama (Tsukishima and Yamaguchi)
Rating: M
Word count: 841
Summary: Volleyball nerds playing a game of hide and seeks after practice begins and Tsukki hiding inside a closet with Yams, then Yams getting thirsty and almost giving a blowjob in the closet to Tsukki.

"Okay, go! One, two, three, four..." Suga chimed happily, counting up to fifty in the courtyard of the school.

The whole volleyball club said 'hey lets take a break and play hide and go seek, huh?' And practically everyone screeched like unholy reptiles.

Tsukishima ran to the farthest away closet, which was in the empty and open gym. His shoes echoed through the gym as he ran inside the locker rooms, heading into the utility closet. He thought this game was stupid, but he wanted some competition more than ever.

A few seconds after he finally got situated he heard a pair of footsteps walking into the gym. He heard heavy breathing and sneakers squeaking as he circled around, probably wondering where exactly to hide. Tsukishima wasn't sure if it was Suga or not so he remained quiet.

The pair of footsteps made their way to the locker room, closer to the utility closet, until the mysterious figure opened up the door slowly. The figure had an familiar ahoge and a tall and skinny figure. It was Yamaguchi.

"Ah! Tsuk-" He was rudely cut off by Tsukishima pulling him inside the closet and clasping his hand over his mouth.

He let go of Yamaguchi's mouth and whispered the, 'Shut the fuck up, this is life or death'. Yamaguchi nodded as he himself tried to get situated inside the small closet.

They both ended up in a moderately awkward position. Tsukishima's legs were placed on the sides of Yamaguchi, and Yamaguchi's legs were atop Tsukishima's legs. The closet was a bit too cramped because their mouths were really only inches away from each others.

Tsukishima, suddenly feeling a strong urge rush through him, connected their lips together, ended the empty gap in between. Yamaguchi was hesitant for a moment, but than sunk into the kiss. This whole situation was awkward, too.

After a couple seconds of kissing, Yamaguchi took full control. Yamaguchi pushed Tsukki to the ground and was hovering above him. Yamaguchi began to kiss down at his neck, nipping at the fragile skin, leaving butterfly kisses along with love bites along the collarbone.

Yamaguchi basically tore off Tsukishima's shirt in a flash, wasting no time at all. Yamaguchi continued to work down at Tsukishima's neck, kissing the skin, playing with it. He left hickeys everywhere, marking Tsukki, making sure people knew he was his own. Yamaguchi smirked as he heard gasps along with moans coming from the withering blonde beneath him.

He continued licking at the skin, finding a weak and frail spot. He sucked at the sensitive skin, abusing it beyond lengths. Moans from Tsukki filled the utility closet as he tried to keep it all together, but lost it all.

Yamaguchi trailed down kisses at Tsukki's chest. Love bites, butterfly kisses, bite marks, hickeys that stood out like no other, it was now what had showed itself on Tsukki's skin.

Yamaguchi trailed Down to Tsukki's nipples and toyed at them. He nipped at them a bit than kissed them lightly. He pulled the hard nub ever so slightly, which sent waves of pleasure resonating within the tall blonde. Tsukishima continued letting full moans out, giving into the pleasure Yama had been giving him.

After about five minutes of continued bites, kisses, and hickeys, Yama finally figured it was enough and trailed his way down to Tsukki's tent in his pants. Yama took his shirt off, getting sweaty enough, along with Tsukki's pants with it.

Yamaguchi toyed with the waist of his boxers, while kissing him but, Suddenly, the door swung open revealing a horrified Suga. Suga gasped as he looked over at Hinata and Kageyama, who saw the current scene.

Yamaguchi flew backwards, hitting brooms, and other cleaning materials with him while Tsukishima ran out of the closet, not putting on a shirt or his pants, but just running into the locker rooms with only his boxers on.

Yams hid his face in his hands shamefully as he peeked out at Suga, who didn't look amused one bit. Suga held out his hand, wanting to help Yamaguchi up, which Yamaguchi gladly accepted.

Even though, Yamaguchi was embarrassed as hell, he was still trying to hide it.

"Don't worry, these children were caught as well trying to sin on school grounds..." Suga squinted his eyes at Yamaguchi, who avoided all eye contact.

He walked past Yamaguchi, stopping for a moment and whispering.

"I really never thought you'd top...also if you wanted to know, Hinata tops as well..."

Yamaguchi felt the blood rush to his cheeks as he looked at the couple who stood before him, shocked at the statement Suga had made. Hinata surely didn't look like the top, and Kageyama would probably feel like it was a competition, too.

God, everyone one on this team was so weird...

Tsukishima walked out shamefully, in his boxers, getting dressed quickly, along with Yamaguchi.

"Okay, let's find out other teammates who are actually school appropriate, okay?"

"Okay..." Everyone responded quietly.