The Best & Worst day of our lives

Henry's POV: I'm so happy and sad at the same time my daughter woke up and my son died. I cannot believe that my little girl is as strong as her mommy she is truly like her mom. I'm Grateful for my Daughter my girlfriend and my boss and my son i wish he wasn't killed but he is with god and he is enjoying himself i can feel it. God is going to take care of him better than we will ever do and im grateful for that.

me: you know i love you right 

Charlotte: Yeah I do 

Me: thank you for being the strongest and best girlfriend ever you are truly amazing and im proud of you for being strong when i need it. 

Charlotte: your welcome and thanks I'm so happy your ex's are gone and we can finally have a life together.

Me: me too 

the doctor walked in and carried isabella she was smiling and was happy she was given to charlotte and she started crying she held isabella tight and kissed her forehead char whispered " I love you baby girl" she giggled and relaxed i hugged my girls and started to tear up. the doctor said that we can go home today ! we were so excited i went home and got us all new outfits to put on char was still hurt so i helped her get ready and isabella. they both smiled and char sat down in a wheelchair and held isabella and we went to our car. I strapped isabella in and helped char into the car we drove home as happy as could be and we got home and immediately went to bed.

* The Next month* 

Charlotte's POV: 

Me and Isabella  were doing great. Isabella is starting to walk ! we are so happy and excited Henry's  mom and dad came over 

Mrs. Hart: hey char baby girl how are you

Charlotte: great now were being super careful so we don't end up in the hospital again.

Mrs. Hart: I know that's right I'm glad your with henry your such an amazing young woman I cannot wait for the future. 

she kisses my forehead and gives me a hug. 

Me and henry have been dating for about 4 years now and we have a baby girl and lost a baby boy :( but were on the bright side with him. and we have our own apartment and we still work for ray so that's good I'm 26 henry is 27 and you know waiting for that married card is kinda boring you know getting hints but it's never happening. ugh I'm overthinking it ill just focus on my baby girl and her walking !

Henry'a POV:

Mrs. Hart: Henry before we buy this engagement ring are you sure ?

Me: Mom, I've never loved anyone else in my life she is so amazing and beautiful funny and kind she is my queen and I love her more everyday I see her mom i cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

My mom starts to tear up 

Mrs. Hart: awww sweetheart that's beautiful I'm glad your with charlotte you know?

me: really?

Mrs. Hart: henry i've known charlotte since the two of you were in kindergarden you wanted to hang out with her more than jasper you too were the bestest friends and now that you too are grown and still love each other that's amazing im so proud of you son and I'm grateful that you picked charlotte she is a strong and loving girl i love her more than anything you take care of her ok ?

Me: of course mom 

she started to cry as i bought the ring and put it in my pocket 

Me: mom why are you crying 

Mrs. Hart: my little boy is all grown up and about to get married 

i gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. we walked back to the car and i was starting to sweat as i got closer to our apartment. I dropped my mom off and she told me good luck. i giggled and thanked her for everything when i got home. i parked the car and took a deep breath.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys thank you for reading !!! and thank you for the amazing comments from my first story to the new book i cannot wait for the future i love you all and thanks again and enjoy !

Sara