Surprises & special moments

Charlotte's POV: i woke up happier than ever i looked at my left hand and saw a beautiful ring ! i could not believe that henry hart is my FIANCE ! i love it we went through alot to get here ugh crying screaming at eachother not talking to each other and separation but it was like we could never stay mad at each other i guess i just really loved that boy that it was hard to let go. I felt a hand on my shoulder as i sat at the end of the bed thinking about this i flinched a little by the feel but warmed up. a second later lol

Henry: sorry i startled you Mrs. Hart

Me: hey hey we haven't got their yet lets not jump to the future.

he laughed and kissed my neck and i pulled away by the erge  of going too far.

Henry: what ?

Me: we lost our kids at one point thank god one came back but the other ---- I couldn't finish it i got really sad. i shook it off i told myself he's in a good place. i wiped a tear and looked at henry again. we can't start again having kids i want to wait till isabella is at least older so we dont have to worry about one toddler and one new born that's crazy. 

Henry: whenever your ready but don't wait too long Mrs. Hart

he skipped out the room laughing 

Me: HENRY WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THAT WORD !! 

I laughed too and ran after him he stopped and when I got to him he picked me up bridal style and spun me around we both laughed and he stopped and we stared at each other i touched his cheek and we kissed the most passionate kiss i let go smiling and jumped down i skipped to go get isabella i picked her up came back and lifted her up and spun her around she started laughing too and i stopped and she giggled looking at me and i skipped around dancing with her she laughed again i danced her to her dad and gave her off she giggled and henry danced with her she laughed so loud it was so adorable. henry sat her in the middle of us and henry picked her up and told her to go to mommy she got up giggled and she walked to me i smiled and giggled i caught her when she was about to fall. she giggled and i gave her a kiss and she laughed i turned her around and told her to go to daddy she smiled and i helped her until she was on her own she stumbled when she got to him and he picked her up and kissed her she giggled too i got up and henry got up and put isabella on the couch she was bouncing on the couch and henry pulled me and we started dancing i laughed watching him to the chicken and he grabbed me and we spun around like cowboys and he picked me up and i laughed he put me down and he let go and bowed i bowed like a princess and we saw isabella clapping her hands and giggling at us we bowed to her and she laughed we laughed at each other and he pulled me close and kissed me i broke it and hugged him. 

FINALLY we were a happy family nobody trying to kill us or put our kid in danger. we were finally happy. 

//////////////////////////////////////////

Hey GUYS ! hope you enjoyed this chapter :) i loved writing it. comment share like and vote tell me what you thought ! thanks for reading and making this so huge already ! love you guys 

Sara :)