Today is the day !!!

Charlotte's POV: i woke up at my mom's house and i was so confused i usually have henry but i looked at today's date and screamed with excitement. I got out of bed and looked in my closet and saw my wedding dress !!! I jumped around in excitement i cannot believe that today is the day that i get to call henry hart mine ! my mom bursted through my door 

Charlotte's Mom: omg honey are you ok i heard you scream ?!

Me: *laughs* yes mom im ok 

Charlotte's Mom: then why did you scream i was one more scream away to bringing my shot gun!

Me: *giggles* because today is my wedding day !!!

Charlotte's Mom: *rolled her eyes* i know im excited for you but please don't ever scare me like that again! seriously you almost gave me a heart attack ! 

Me: sorry mom * laughs* 

charlotte's Mom: ok so your bridesmaids will be coming over with their dresses and everything and their going to get ready here and help you out while i get ready ok?

Me: Awesome when are they going to be here !!!

Charlotte's Mom: 10 minutes so hurry and get dressed and brush your teeth all that good stuff.

Me: ok mom lol

i looked at the clock and it was 11:30am i went to my window and it was beautiful outside nice and sunny and hot as i dont know what! the wedding starts at 3 so we have plenty of time  to do whatever im so glad my closest girlfriends are coming and joining me for this beautiful day :) 

Henry's POV: I woke up around 11:30am super tired and really stressed out today is the day i get to call my beautiful fiance Mrs. Hart. actually the more i think about it the more i love her. we have been through alot to get to where we are now. *flashback* were not talking to each other, hurt but what the other did, screaming at each other, ignoring each other, trying to make the other jealous, etc..

*flashback over *

but in the end i still love her and i know she still loves me and we just could not stay mad at each other or ignore each other because we have been best friends since 1st grade. I remember the first day i saw her she was beautiful small and had two ponytails she didn't have any crayons so i offered her mine and she smiled at me and since then we would eat lunch together play at recess together when she got hurt i helped her and when i got hurt she helped me. i've always dreamed about who was going to be my future wife. I just couldn't believe she was right beside me all along. 

Charlotte's POV: *DING DONG* I screamed and ran down the stairs my mom rolled her eyes laughing turned around and continued to make her famous cookies for our after party. i opened the door and fedhia was here !! 

Me: hey girl !

Fedhia: HEY ! HAPPY WEDDING DAY :) *pops gum and walks in with her dress on the back of her shoulder* so... where are we getting dressed at ?

Me: we gotta wait on the the other girls !

Fedhia: ugh! fine *pops gum* so what are we going to do in the meantime?

Me: is your nails toes eyebrows makeup done?

Fedhia: who do you think I am ! I get all my stuff done girl ahead of time *pops gum*

Me: ok good *phew* you can go get a snack out the kitchen theirs little sandwiches and punch for you to eat *fedhia walks away* DON'T GET ALL OF THEM !* i laughed then the door bell rang again !

i screamed again 

Fedhia: HEY ! stop screaming jeez you scared me 

I rolled my eyes and opened the door to see skyler !